Pick up lines

Summary: Bucky loves to tell you puck up lines and watch your reaction.

A/n: I hope you're all having a great day guys :) and I hope you enjoy this. I hope you all stay safe. TYSFM FOR 2K READS??? this only hit 1k the other day! AH tysm

***

Bucky lives to make you flustered. He loved the way your breath would hitch quietly, your cheeks would be all red and the blush would creep down your face, to your neck and under the collar of the top you were wearing. He found the perfect way too, and you hated it.

The stupidest pick-up lines ever.

Every single time you saw him, without a doubt he would say some cheesy pick-up line. No matter how cheesy your face still heated up and you had to walk away.

The hottest man in the world would stroll up to you with that dopey smirk, tell you a pick-up line, then watch as you walked away flustered.

It first started when you were making tea.

You were standing at the counter, you had just poured the boiling water from the kettle into your mug with the teabag when you remembered you forgot a spoon. You wheeled around to get one, but instead, you were met with Bucky's chest only a few inches away from you.

''Jesus, Buck. You scared me.'' you looked up and met his stare. You were about to move around him when he planted his hands on either side of you on the counter and leaned down so he was face to face with you.

''Hey, doll.'' he kept strict eye contact and that stupid smirk. He was so close you could faintly smell him, and it was intoxicating. He smelt like vanilla with a little bit of wood. To this day you still don't know why you love it so much

You tried to swallow the lump in your throat, but your whole mouth had dried up. ''Hi, Buck.'' you leaned against the counter and folded your hands behind you, trying to stop their trembling.

''Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?'' your face immediately felt like it was on fire.

''What? I-'' you continued to stammer and avoid eye contact.

He only smiled sweetly, with a hint of cockiness, and said ''You're cute when you're flustered.'' and then stood and walked away, leaving you flustered and unfocused.

Other times were...

Christmas time.

Tony had presented the tree he had set up to everyone. ''There's no star.'' Sam pointed out.

''I know that but-'' Tony was cut off by Bucky.

''It's fine, we can just put Y/n up there.'' his head remained tilted up as he pointed to the top of the huge tree.

Everyone had laughed, a few of them whistling and cheering while you buried your face in your hands. Steve wrapped an arm around you and gave you a side hug as he nearly sobbed with how much he was laughing at your reaction. Bucky just had that grin and stared at you from across the room.

Dinner

You were squashed between Steve and Sam with Bucky opposite you. There was light chatter and you weren't involved in any of it.

You were taking a sip of your water and the room had gone a little quiet when Bucky deemed the perfect time to say his pick up line he had been dying to tell you.

''Y/n.'' your attention was pulled to him. ''I'm not into watching sunsets,'' you raised your eyebrow and gave him a questioning look. ''but I'd love to see you go down.'' your eyes widened and you spat out your drink onto Sam's lap.

You were coughing and spluttering on your drink, Steve patted your back as you patted your chest.

''Bucky!'' you gasped when you finally regained air.

''Yes, doll?'' he answered innocently as he pushed the food around on his plate.

''Don't do that.'' you slouched back in your chair.

''Do what?''

''Say that while I'm drinking.'' your chest rose and fell as you tried to catch your breath. Bucky just hummed and took a sip of his drink.

Training

He came up beside you while you were stretching. You were bent at the waist and holding your right ankle. You stood to your full height ''Hi, Bucky.'' you tilted your head a little and gave him one of the sweetest smiles he'd ever seen, one that crinkled your eyes and made his heart melt.

''Hi, doll.'' he cleared his throat and kept his composure ''Are you Medusa, cause I'm rock hard.'' he smiled as you punched him playfully in the arm and sped walked away.

Beach days

You were laying on the sand with Wanda, Nat and Pepper. Bucky stood over you and looked down at you with the biggest shit-eating grin you'd ever seen. You sighed, knowing what was coming. ''Hi, Bucky.''

''Hey, Y/n.'' he crouched beside you. You sat up at his suddenly serious tone. He only ever called you your name when something was wrong.

''What's wrong? Did something happen? Are you okay?'' you stared at the concerned look on his face.

''Do you have pet insurance?'' he questioned.

You looked at him, confusion was drawn on your face ''I don't have a pet?''

''No? That's too bad because I'm gonna pound your pussy tonight.''

The girls erupted into laughter as you laid back down with your arm covering your eyes. While Bucky sauntered away you called after him ''Who are you getting these from!?''

Movie nights with the team

You entered the common room in your regular pyjamas, an oversized shirt and pyjama pants. You had sat beside Sam and Bucky plopped down beside you.

''That shirt looks very becoming on you.'' he took a sip of his tea as you thanked him ''Then again if I was on you, I'd be coming too.''

''And there it is.''

But your favourite time was when you flirted back.

''They say you are what you eat. If that's true, I could be you by morning.'' Bucky's face contoured in confusion when instead of blushing and stammering like normal, you turned around and smirked up at him.

''I like you like I like my tea,'' was the only thing you said.

''Yea? And how's that?'' his grip tightened slightly on your waist. You leaned up, placed a hand on his jaw and whispered in his ear.

''constantly inside me.'' your breath tickled his neck and rose goosebumps on the skin.

You dropped down to your height (which was slightly taller than normal because of your heels) and grinned up at him.

His face went red, his breathing picked up a little, his eyes widened and he licked his lips before pressing them in a tight line.

He bent at the knee, picked you up and flung you over his shoulder. You squealed and kicked around a little. ''Where are you taking me!?'' Bucky carried you through the crowds of people.

''My room.''