Battle

summary: You and Bucky reunite in the endgame battle

a/n: I just wanna apologise

***

''Okay, Thor. Hit me.'' Tony instructed as he landed a few metres away from Thor. The back of his suit opened out into some sort of weapon.

You had just emerged from the rubble of the newly demolished Avengers compound when you saw the blue light and heard Thor yelling.

Steve was opposite them and in the middle was Thanos.

The moment you saw the big purple bastard you started sprinting to them. You leapt over massive chunks of concrete and dirt.

While you rushed to get to them Thor directed his lightning to Tony. The weapon powered up and sent six lasers towards Thanos, Tony raised his hand and sent a seventh towards the massive alien.

Thanos spun his sword and shielded himself from the rays and started advancing on the two. Thor threw his hammer in the air and whacked it with his axe. He sent the hammer flying but before it could hit Thanos he picked up Tony and used him as a shield.

The hammer landed on the dirt as Tony skidded across the ground. He had passed out and was now unconscious on the rocks.

You finally made it to them and crouched beside Tony ''Come on Tones. Get up.'' you shook him slightly. No response.

''Friday,'' you waited for the AI to answer you ''read vitals.'' you waited for her to answer.

''Heartbeat detected.'' you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding when the robot's voice filled your ears.

You didn't even realise you were running until your legs pushed off the ground and you were attached to Thanos' back.

You took your knife and lodged it into his shoulder. ''I know I watched you die before, but it'll be more satisfying when I do it,'' you mumbled in his ear when he cried out.

He reached back, grabbed your shoulder and flung you over his shoulder. You landed and was immediately back at it.

You ran to him and before he could slice you with his sword you slid under him. You slashed the back of his knee and kicked the same knee in. He grunted but jumped back up and kicked you with full force in the other direction.

All you remember is smacking off the concrete, landing far away from the fight and then passing out.

You finally awoke when a Leviathan made a weird noise. You scrambled to your feet and located Thor. You sat beside his unconscious body and watched as Steve prepared to fight Thanos' army. You muttered to yourself ''Dumb bitch.'' and stood. You watched Steve slowly walk closer to the army and stop. 

His breathing was still heavy as he looked around. After a moment he raised his hand and placed it on his earpiece. He was about to respond when orange sparks started coming from the air.

T'challa, Okoye and Shuri were the first to appear. Steve and T'challa nodded to each other before Sam flew in. An abundance of sparky orange circles appeared.

Doctor Strange, The Guardians and Peter, T'challa's troops were chanting as they marched in along with Bucky and Groot, Valkryie, Korg, Miek and Asgardian soldiers filed in as well and Wanda landed beside them. 

If you had to, you'd estimate there were tens of thousands of people and creatures on that battlefield.

Scott emerged from the demolished building, he was huge and had Bruce, Rocket and Rhodey in his hand.