|| • Kotoko Mukami ™ Part 1• ||

Kotoko Mukami, once upon a time, was not always an emotionally reserved and numb person. There was a time, like almost ever other person, she was a sweet innocent, happy little girl. She lived with her mother, Suki Mukami, and her father, Jin Mukami. Her father was the Muzan Kibutsuji of vampires, but unlike the demon king, Jin only turned people when he absolutely had to, or when they wanted him to. As far as Kotoko knew ( during that time ), her parents had been married since forever and their relationship was flawless. Kotoko began seeing flaws one day, when a strangely familiar man came by for a visit. Kotoko was only four or five years old, but that first encounter would be something she never forgot. The man was tall, with black hair and red eyes. He wore a modern-looking hat on his head, and an all black outfit. The only color on him were his eyes, the accents on his shirt, and his white tie. She wouldn't figure it out until many months later, but the man was Muzan. He knelt down to her height. "Hello there little one," he said, and smiled at her, showing no teeth. Kotoko looked at him with curious eyes. "Hi sir. Do I know you? You look familiar!" She smiled then. Muzan's smile grew wider. "You do, but I'm sure you were too tiny to remember, even smaller than you are now." She hugged him. Kotoko still doesn't know why she was so compelled to hug the man-- at the time he was still a stranger. Muzan chuckled, hugging her back. "You are even more adorable than I thought you'd be." He looked up at Suki. " Does she know? " Suki shook her head. "N-not yet. When she gets older, I'll explain." Muzan let go of Kotoko, and she took a step back. "Well, little child, its been nice to see you, but your mother and I have some...important business to attend to." Kotoko nodded. "I'm gonna play outside and wait for Tanjiro mama, bye!" " Goodbye, dear daughter, don't go too far from the house, or the demons might gobble you up! " Just as Kotoko went out the door, Muzan said, "Now then, Suki, you know full well that none of them would dare touch her.
~
Now, what did that mean?

[ Oop, looks like Muzan slipped up there--- ]
[ Anyway, I hope y'all are enjoying this ✨bullshit✨. ]
[ Quick question: should I include a sibling { cousin, sis, bro, ect. } or relative { aunt , uncle, God-mother, step-mother } to the story, so Kotoko had someone to relate to? ]