♡︎I'm the Vice President?♡︎

Sorry, guys I haven't updated this in a week, ill try and update more! <3 No warnings btw UwU/Joke

Alright and the vice president is, 

Yuri.

(Yuri POV)

Wait, what I'm the Vice President? "Me?" I looked up from the ground, me and Monika made eye contact for a second. I darted my eyes back down to the ground. "Yes, Yuri you." Monika laughed "Thank you, Monika." I hide my embarrassed face behind my hair. 

"Alright so, every Friday after school we will meet up at my house okay, Yuri?" Monika looked up at me. "Oh, okay Monika." I responded. "awwwww I wish I got picked, but good job Yuri!" Sayori jumped at me and gave me a hug. 

"Oh.. t-thank you S-sayori!" I smiled and peeled her off me. "Personal space please." I laughed. "You didn't say anything to Monika about personal space when you guys were sitting right on top of each other!"

 Natsuki smirked at me. I covered my embarrassed face with my hands and sank onto the floor. "Natsuki!!" I cried in embarrassment Natsuki laughed and pointed at me, just like usual. "Natsuki, stop that you're embarrassing Yuri."

 Monika said, "Ugh, fine Monika!" Natsuki walked towards the closet to get her manga. 

(Monika POV)

How did Natsuki know about that? I had locked the club door. I looked towards the door and my heart sank there was a small window on the door. Dang, it. I walked over to Yuri sat down beside her, and started to stroke her hair to calm her. 

She was muttering something to herself but I couldn't understand it, "Yuri...YURI!"She snapped back into reality. Yuri glanced over at me. "Yes, Monika? Sorry if I spaced out again what Natsuki said startled me." 

Yuri smiled God, her smile made me want to smile. I love Yuri's smile so much. I just wish I could ki- Sayori interrupted my thoughts, "GUYS COME ONNN SCHOOLS OUT ITS 5!" Sayori took off and rain out of the door. "Bye losers!" Natsuki walked out too.

"I guess we should go." Yuri started to stand up when I grabbed her leg. Yuri became a blushing mess. "Yuri, wait we can't go yet, please sit back down," I said Yuri slowly sat back down. Yuri looked over at me with a questioning look. 

"I... um... w-we have to go to my house tomorrow don't forget!" I quickly said that to cover up what I was really going to do. "Oh, Monika don't worry I'll remember." Yuri smiled again. God, I love her smile. 

(Yuri POV)

Monika's acting strange but I have stuff to do soon so I just ignored it. "Um okay, bye Monika see you tomorrow." I got up and left the spare classroom. As I walked out of the classroom I chose to walk down the window lit hall. It's my favorite. 

I stopped and walked over to one of the windows and looked outside. The sunset today was beautiful, strawberry red with tints of orange and pink. I love sunsets and sunrises. 

I continued to walk on I soon reached the school door. I pushed it open and finally exited that hell. I didn't like school at all the only part that I like is the literature club.

I continued to walk on passing the bus station, the park, and Sayoris neighborhood. I stopped and looked up at Sayori's window, I saw her and Natsuki talking and I smiled to myself. 

It's amazing how she can socialize so well, I wish I could. I walked on till I reached my house. I put my backpack on the steps and fumbled for my house keys. I pulled them out of my bag and unlocked the door.

I stepped inside and locked the door, I took off my shoes and ran to my bedroom. I wanted to be alone right now. I walked into my room shut and locked the door, I put my backpack on my chair and fell onto my bed. 

I reached over into my nightstand and pulled out the book, "Black Magic and Spells" I pulled out a doll. "Let's see if you will finally stay away from Monika.

Sayori"

OMFG, I FINALLY MADE CHAPTER 3 SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT!!!! HOPE U LIKED IT ILL TRY TO MAKE CHAPTER 4 TOMORROW BYEEEE HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON(Word count:722)