♡︎I'm No Savior♡︎

HEY, GUYS WASSUP! I KNOW MY LAST UPDATE WAS IN FEBRUARY, AND I'M SO SORRY! I'm back from break once more, this should be my last break for a while! This is chapter 7 of the story and I hope you enjoy it!

Will she ever forgive me?

Yuri POV: 

I sat against my bedroom door tears flooded my vision making it impossible to see. I was so pissed at Monika, I almost got to kiss my beloved, and she rejected me. 

I glanced at the clock through my messy hair and saw the time at 7:30 pm. My parents should be home soon, and I don't want them to see me like this. But at the same time, I didn't have the motivation to get up. 

I got up and walked to my closet to change into something more comfortable, as I opened the door I wondered, what will happen when I go back to school? Will I and Monika still talk, will we even stay friends?

I blocked those thoughts from my mind and looked into my closet for something to wear, I picked out my black shorts and my knife lover shirt and put them on. I walked over to my vanity and sat down on the soft black chair. 

I reached for my brown wooden hairbrush and ran it through my long tangled hair until it was untangled again. I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was full of old and new cuts, the bags under my eyes were darker than before. 

I was a mess, 

how could anybody ever love me.

Monika POV:

I had made up my mind, I was going to go and see Yuri to apologize and make things right again between us. I walked over to my closest and out on a plain white t-shirt and blue jean shorts. I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked out of my bedroom. 

When I was walking down my houses wooden stairs I heard my dad's voice. crap, they are home. "Well hello there Monika, where are you going at this hour?" My dad called out to me from the kitchen.

I searched for an excuse in my head, unable to find one. "I'm just going out for a walk to clear my mind." stammered. "Oh alright Mon, just be careful, and don't talk to strangers!" My dad called out after me as I walked towards the door. 

I put on my green converse and walked out of the house, I locked the door shut and walked to Yuri's house. The nights cold breeze hit me like a distant memory. As I walked I watched the sun set further and further down into earths endless core. 

I loved watching the sunset,

I wonder if Yuri does too.

(!Time skip to Monika arriving at Yuri's!)

I had just arrived at Yuri's house, I stepped up to the door to knock. But hesitation filled me and I pulled my hand away quickly. What if she hates me, or doesn't want to ever see me again?

A million thoughts rushed to my mind but I pushed them all aside and knocked on the slender wooden door. once, twice, no answer. I tried the handle and it opened easily.

I stepped quietly inside and shut the door without and sound. I took off my shoes and headed upstairs to Yuri's room. As my feet hit the soft stairs there was no noise at all. 

I felt like I could hear someone upstairs, but everything I could hear was muffled. Before I knew it I was standing outside of Yuri's bedroom door. I touched the cold handle the only thing I could hear was my roaring heart beat as I turned the handle. 

Yuri POV:

I was laying on my bed reading my favorite book Portrait of Markov enjoying the nights lovely breeze when I heard my door handle being turned. I thought I was home alone? Its probably just my parents coming to say hi to me or something like that. 

But when the door fully opened to reveal who was standing there shocked me. 

It was...Monika.

"Monika what are you doing here...?" I stammered sitting up. "I'm here to apologize to you Yuri, for what I did to you back at my place." I was shocked after I heard what Monika said. She really was sorry, I smiled at her.

"It's okay Monika, I forgive you." I went back to reading my book because I was nervous. Monika walked over to me and sat down next to me on my bed. She looked around my room and I glanced at her. 

My god she is perfect, her curvy hips, glowing eyes, and soft brown hair. I loved everything about her. Monika turned and looked at me, I looked away. She grabbed my book out of my hands and placed it on my brown nightstand. 

"Hey, I was reading that!" I pouted. "Oh, I'm sorry...I just want alone time with you." Monika looked away in embarrassment and what she said. It made me blush a little bit, a smile formed on my pale face. 

Monika POV:

I was deeply embarrassed at what I just had said to Yuri, but how was I going to avoid the truth? Yuri turned to me, "Hey Monika, I know this might sound weird but...can we cuddle?" Yuri's face blushed a bright red and she turned away hiding her beautiful face behind her long purple hair.

I couldn't deny that I didn't want to cuddle with her. "Oh um sure." I stammered out some how. Yuri crawled over to me and laid my head on top of her chest. I was blushing a deep red.

I mean, we were laying next to each other and she had put my head on her soft chest and was running her soft fingers along my brown hair. As she massaged my head I looked up at her face she had a peaceful expression as she watched her hands. 

When she saw me staring she looked away in embarrassment. Something happened to me in that moment, the calming atmosphere, Yuri's comforting company, and the romantic lighting soothed me. 

I sat up and looked Yuri in the eyes. Her deep lavender eyes glowed in the sunsets light as she leaned to kiss me. And this time 

I leaned in too.

HOLY SHITT GUYS!!!! THIS CONCLUDES CHAPTER 7 AND IM BACK FROM BREAK! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! ALSO THERE WILL BE LEMON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YA'LL HAVE A GOOD DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT!(Word Count: 1087)