Bath time

"So then I realized if I tweak the carbon fibulater the whole thing runs for half the price."  Howard finished his long complex explanation and leaned back on the porcelain of the large tub.

"I love when you talk all smart to me." I said from the other end of the bath.

"I know." He said reaching for the bottle of wine on the ledge. Picking it up he found it was empty.

"Did I do that or did you? Cause I don't feel that drunk and you're not trying to screw me yet."

I laughed hard at his joke but he knew it was about even. He had that smirk on his face that drove me crazy. His eyes began to wander to where the water met my chest. I could tell he was cursing the bubbles for blocking his view. He pressed the intercom button on the wall and spoke.
"Jarvis?"

"Yes Mr. Stark?"

"Will you bring another bottle to the master bathroom?"

"Yes sir be right there."

His back had left the tub and he was slowly making his way towards me.

"You know I think your gorgeous."

"I know." I smiled at his puppy eyes.

He leaned even closer, his face a few inches from mine. His hands moved through the water and found their way to my hips. He bit his lip and his thumbs brushed me. They curved their way around to grip my ass. I gave a barely audible moan breaking eye contact to close my lids. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he began to kiss mine. My heart beat quickened in my chest and a heat built up in my core.
"Howard." I said it in a heavy breath.
"You're gonna leave a mark."

"Relax, I'm being gentle." He responded knowing he was not.
He liked to see me squirm, He liked to be in charge, and he loved when he made me loose control of myself. Unwillingly, I let out another moan. This only encouraged him. He pulled me closer and made his way down my chest. When he reached the water line he looked up at me with bubbles on his face. We both giggled while I wiped them off.

"Should we drain the tub?"
Howard liked to see what he was doing, but I was relaxed in the warm milky water. I shook my head.

"Your gonna have to lean then." He said. He lifted me slightly exposing my whole chest and leaned me over the tub holding me by my neck.  He frantically sucked my nipples and kneaded my breasts with his free hand. I couldn't keep quiet anymore.
"Fuck Howard!"

"Shhh I know baby."

"I want you to fuck me right now. Please fu-"

His hand aggressively covered my mouth and his eyes went wide.
"Hold that thought." He said and pulled me back under the water so only my neck up was exposed.

As if on cue the butler walked in two bottles of wine in hand. He seemed not to notice me at first.

"Sir did you want the Cabernet or th-" Jarvis's soul about left his body when he laid eyes on me.

"Oh miss Y/l/n," he addressed me with his eyes glued to the floor. Oddly enough this wasn't the first time he's seen me indisposed.

"Apologies sir I didn't realize you had a guest."

"Not a problem Jarvis just leave us both bottles."

"Yes of course." He set them on the ledge and hurried out of the room closing the door behind him. I watched the door listening to his footsteps as he left.

A hand grabbed my chin and turned my face to his. Desperate for my attention.
"Now what were you saying?, you wanted me to what?"

I tilted my head down and smirked.