Phone call

"I'm working today I can't." I waited for his response through the phone knowing my excuse didn't matter.

// take off then I wanna see you.\\

"I can't do that Howard, I rely on my salary unlike you."

//whatever they're paying, I'll pay double.\\

I lowered my voice to a whisper.
"Mr. Stark I'm not a prostitute."

//come on honey, just dinner. No funny business.\\

"Fine. What should I wear?"

//what are you wearing now?\\

"Howard stop I'm serious."

//I'll pick you out something nice, be ready at 8\\

"Fine but just dinner."

//oh course baby, just dinner\\

The dress he got me made me feel like a hooker. It was bright red silk. The top was corseted and tied so tight I could hardly breath. Sorry excuses for straps hung off my shoulders and the flowy skirt barely made it to my knees.

I had to admit though, I did look hot. There was something exciting about it too. Knowing his eyes would wander to my squished breasts all night. It made me picture his pretty face with my lipstick smeared on it. The tension built through our meal and I began to wonder if under the table he was getting excited.

We never let our words get inappropriate in public. We talked of mundane things all the while his eyes fucked me. He had that effect so strong that I began to feel exposed in the restaurant. He noticed my checks turning red and got the check.

I couldn't go home. How could I? I wanted him so bad, and the way he wanted me made feel good. He didn't have to convince me. I don't recall him even asking. Regardless, I woke up in his bed the next morning.