Our Night

I got to our room, the same dark red room, but before to got to bed I put my assistants to redecorate it while I wait autside, now the walls are white, the floor is not anymore made with dark wood, now being made with yellow wood with bones painted on it that being Loona wish and a lot of photos with her I.M.P team and our friends from hotel randomly placed on walls and a new big window with view at the city, a big flat TV was placed in front of ours bed wihch is more comfortable and made with solid dark wood.

When I got in the room I didn't recognise it, being very pleasant with my assistants work I thanks them letting them to go home, I call Loona in, and she was very happy by my choice of colors and also by the photos what was actually a surprise for her.

She come closer to me and she land a kiss on my lips, kissing her back I push her on bed kissing each other until I decide to kiss her neck exciting her, with her cheeks red by blushing I continued to get downer until I arive at her belly.

Loona: "Ahh.. Y/N!"

Hearing my name I lift her thirt revealing a beautiful body with white and gray skin, I start to kiss her skin, she let a sweet moan to escape from her red lips that being my signal to take my clothes off, now wearing just my pants I look at her how she got her clothes of too but remaining just in her panties, without a bra to cover her sweet apples I start to kiss and suck them making her to moan louder and louder.

I start to let my smell covering her making her much hornie, she start to kiss me while she hugs me. Tooking my pants off I was totally naked and I start to take her panties off landing me a naughty look full of pleasure, looking in her eyes and full of pleasure too I jump on her hugging her tight without letting her go like it was our final day together.

We start both to rub our bodies, breathing heavily with steam coming out while we exhale we stare at each other in the eyes. Putting my cucumber on I her peach, rubbing her clitoris to prepare her juice I put it inside starting to move slowly, being her first time some blood come out. When I start to move faster she place her legs around me and her arms around my neck without letting me go.

Loona: "Do it..(moan) faster..(moan)!"

Y/N: "Loona..."

Hearing her sweet voice I start to move even faster thrusting more deeper, kissing her womb, touching it I saw her trembling sign that was at her limits, I concentrate to hit her womb more without stopping. After twenty minutes I was at my limits.

Y/N: "Lonna..(breath) I can't hold..(breath) anymore."

Loona: "It's fine, do it inside..(moan) I want you."

Hearing that I start to load her inside with my milk until i was dry while she was trembling because of pleasure.

We stayed in the bed looking at each other in the eyes for a while.

Y/N: "That was our night, being with you is fantastic."

Loona: "If we are at this topic please tell me about Nifty and you, was somthing between you too before?" Without expecting that question I answer with another question.

Y/N: "What do yo mean?" I look at her confuse.

Loona: "I saw how you look at her." Replaing with jealousy in her voice.

Y/N: "About that..., my butler told me to have how much kids I can with diferent womens to be sure I will have descents to the throne." I say that on a calming tone to make sure she won't get angry.

Loona: "You mean I will not being your only wife?" Asking me without hesitation I respond immediately.

Y/N: "My dear, where I coming from a men can have how many womens he want, so being with you, Nifty, Charlie and Vaggie I will be more closer to be the king of hell and with all of you as my queens, I will finally change the hell in a better place for all of us, without a God above us to say what to do."