Preparations

We were in the lobby with the map of hotel on the coffee table, a big map with all the room and the wntrance, even the emergency exit doors what were colored in bright red to see them more easily, seing now how bigger the hotel really is, a small grin apear on my face re-planing everything.

My butler, (wearing a black suit with white shirt with bow tie, black gloves and black pants and some shiny skin shoes) come closer to me with unconcerned face by my decision.

While everyone pointed to me the defensive spots in the building, that are positioned in every room of building, 200 rooms and every door, now making a fuss about how many rooms he gave and how bigger is than you can see from outside I didn't realise yet how I will defend but with a little help from Overlords and demons we can protect everyone like I used to do in my life on earth.

Without an warning Butler put his arm around my shoulders making me to jump off of my shoes, starting to wisper I my ear I listen carefully about what will he say.

Butler: "Soo Boos, you need us to protect the demons in extermination day?"

Y/N: "I assume Mira talk with you already. Yes, that will bring me even closer to the hell throne and to defeat God. Also isn't that you goal?"

Butler: "Yes, indeed Boss."

Y/N: "That means you have a reason to help me." I got closer to his ear wispering being sure no one will hear what I will say now. "Go to the factory and tell them to re-create my Armor for them to use it, we need good protection and about the sword find out if you can create one like it, if not use everything you find in weapons room."

Mira come back from factory trying to find us what was really easy spawning in front of us, she come closer just to see us using the hotel map for the plan.

Mira: "Sir the preparations are ready."

Y/N: "Already? But I just sent Butler a couple seconds ago there." Without listening my question she speak again.

Mira: "Anything else Sir?"

I was a little concerned about that, she always respond to my questions but right now she just avoided it but isn't the perfect time to think about that now, I have to plan everything in just a week and prepare my army. 'Offf, what a mess' I thought.

Y/N: "Actually there is somthing I really want."

TIME SKIP.

Tomorrow will be the Extermination Day, what a mess I did, after I prepared the hotel for battle I got to IMP City and I speak with Blitzø who wasn't happy at all.

Y/N: "So what you think about my plan? Do you want to help me?"

Blitzø: "What to defend the demons of hell from Angels of Death? No.. no way that will happen!!"

Being at the coffee shop what was positioned in front of his Comapny, he start to throw at me with some cups, I avoided all of them, ok not all of them one hitting me in head making my hair a total mess mixing with all the sugar and coffee. But then I realised how to deal with him.. why I didn't realise until now, he's a business demon everything he wants are money.

Y/N: "How about, I will hire you. Do you like the idea?" I hope I will work.

Blitzø: "Hmm...(he mumbled somthing under his breath) now you speak my language but how do you plan to hire me, when I found you, you did have nothing, no money, no food, no clothes, it's impossible for you to have that now." He have a point now, I forgot about that but I still have some plans for that, plans what I made right now.

Y/N: "How about to put a tax cost to the entrance, like if you want to be saved you have to pay, simple I'm I right?"

Blitzø: "That maybe will work, but I will keep all the money so no money for you." He start to laugh while he pull out a calculator from his pocket calculating how much money will get.