Camilo x Sick reader

Gender: Gender neutralGenre : Fluff and a little only a little bit of Angst

Genre : Fluff and a little only a little bit of Angst

You've been sick for the last few days. You haven't been out of your house for 3 days. You room is a mess and all you do is sleep in bed now. You haven't contacted your friends. They must be worried sick. Your thoughts are interrupted by a few knocks on your door "Come in!"

The door opens and you see your best friends Mirabel and Camilo. "Y/N! AH I'm so happy to see you" Camilo is the first to speak and runs to you. He traps you in his arms giving you what feels like the biggest hug he has ever given anyone. "Where have you been?!? We thought you were trying to ignore us?!?"

"What! No! Never!" You let go of him to see tears rolling down his cheeks but giving you a wide yet lazy smile

"Well you're here now and we know you're ok! So what happened?"by this point he's sitting on my bed holding my hand while Mirabel steps closer to us giving me a warm hug

"I've been sick for the past few days. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys I really wanted to I really did I was just scared I would get you guys sick. This wouldn't be such a big deal but I always have to overthink on everything"

"No no it's completely fine Y/N! Mirabel doesn't get sick easily and I don't care if you get me sick. I was also overthinking. I thought you were trying to ignore us" I hug him before he could continue

"I'll go make some soup and leave you two alone" Mirabel walks away leaving us alone

It's around 11 am. Mirabel had already left a while ago which you were fine with because you know Camilo would take care of you all day, and that he did. You didn't even realize but you had fallen asleep. You looked over to you right to see Camilo passed out on you bed. You smiled at him. You sit up placing your back against the wall. You Slowly move around your bed placing Camilos head on your lap and his body in between your legs. Your breathing in sync feeling his chest rise up and down on top of you.

You make a bold move and kiss his forehead. You knew he was asleep so you didn't really think about it to much. At least you thought he was. You slowly drift to sleep while playing with his hair. Little did you know, he was awake the whole time. He couldn't sleep. He was too busy admiring you. He looks up at you sleeping. He reaches out and cups your cheek with his hand. He kisses your cheek before going back to his spot. Falling asleep in your arms.

481 words in total

Sorry this one was kinda short it's my first one shot :D