ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕪

Your the only one I got my sights on....
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
-Don't play song yet
Note: everything one is on winter break right now
2 days later.....
3:15

"Y/n wake up!!" Mina yells causing you to wake up from your marvelous nap. "What do you want mina" you respond rubbing your eyes. "We are going out tonight with my friends" mina shouts excitedly. "What time are we leaving". "Maybe around six o'clock" this girl did not just wake me up this early for us to leave around 6 o'clock. " why couldn't you just woken me up at like 5 it's to early for this!" you yell at mina.

"fist of all it's the afternoon and second of all yours truly was getting bored" mina throws a pillow at your face. "If I didn't love you so much I've would have killed you". "I'll take that as a complement" mina smiles and runs away while you chase after her.

4:50

"Y/n come on let's start getting ready" Mina wines. "Ok but we're are we going anyways" mina begins to have mischievous smile. I should have asked before a agreed to this, ..........."it's a surprise"........ "Mina do not play with me it ain't my birthday or anything" you reply getting annoyed. "Fine I'll tell you. "We are going to a party at the ua dorms". "You could have just said that in the fist place". "I thought you would said no if I told you, you don't seem like a party girl" Mina shouts. " I'm not but since it's at ua then I'm fine with that".

"Mina I have nothing fancy to where" you complain. "You can just borrow an outfit from me" mina says while digging in a pile of cloths. "I'll pass I'm pretty sure I'm a way different size than you miss tiny" you sarcastically say. "For your information I've been working out to get that natural bbl look" mina throws a shirt at you. "Mina I cannot with you" you laugh

Your outfit

5:40"Y/n hurry up we have to leave sooon" mina wines

5:40
"Y/n hurry up we have to leave sooon" mina wines. "I'm almost done you can't rush beauty" you respond sarcastically. "It's kinda good the party's at ua so you can get familiar with the scenery since your going after winter break ends" mina explains while checking her phone.

"Ok I'm done" you take a picture of yourself to post on Insta later. "Omg y/n your look hot I'm trying to get little something, something" mina smirks sarcastically. "anytime beautiful" you joke. You look up at mina she was wearing a short neon green skin tight dress with her hair in its usual state. "Let's go we don't have all day here" mina shouts. "Ok I'm coming sheesh". You roll your eyes.

6:15
At ua dorms

"We're finally here is about time" you dramatically gasp. "The drive wasn't even that long" mina starts getting out of the car while you do the same. "You girls have fun stay safe I love you mina" mr.Ashido says happily. "Bye dad love you too" mina waves goodbye. "Thank for the ride" you wave while closing the car door shut.

You and Mina walk to the front door of the ua dorms. "Let's get this part started!" Mina yells while opening up the door to reveal a party of people inside. "Mina your here and who is this" a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks asks. " This is y/n she will be joining us after winter break she's from the states" mina reply's. "Oh hi my Urraka nice to meet" the brown hair girl gave you big smile.

"It's nice to meet you to" you reply nonchalantly. "Y/n I'll be right back I'm going to get something to drink do you want anything ?" Mina ask. "I'm fine I'll just wait in the curner".

-play song

You are just waiting for mina to come back when *lost in the fire-the weekend* plays. You love this song you can't help but move your hips a little and bop your head.

Denki's pov

This party has been so lame why did I come again oh because kirishima begged me but he is no where to be find. I look around examining the party until I spot y/n boping her head and moving her hips all alone.

She looks so good. Maybe I should keep her some Company. I then get from my seat and walk toward y/n.
I sneak from behind her while grabbing her waist.

End of Denki's pov

You where just dancing a little when you suddenly feel someone's hands grab your waist. You just assumed it was mina but something felt different about these hands. "Mina your already being a pervert we just got here" you sarcastically say to what you thought was mina. "Who said I was mina" I deep voice whispers in your ear making you feel some type of way.

You then turn around to discovery it was denki. You  look up at the slightly taller figure. You where at a lost for words you didn't know what to say. "What cat got your tongue " Denki slightly bends and moves close to your face. "Denki what are you going" your breath hunched.

"Just taking in your beauty" Denki reply's moving towards your ear his lips slightly touching it. "How about we go somewhere provide" Denki whispers softly biting your ear. "Denki slowdown" you whisper softly. "I'm back with the drin- "did I interrupt something" mina asks nervously.

You don't blame her this is a pretty awkward situation. Denki is holding your waist and all up in your face. "It's not what it looks like " you freak out backing away from Denki. "You act like I just got cheated on no worries girl I'm about to go somewhere else so have fun you guys~" mina walk away in the crowd.

"Now let's resume" Denki says while grabbing your waist. "How about no" you back away from Denki. "look I just met and I know nothing about you". "Well how about I get to know you" Denki reply's. "We'll I guess you could I have nothing better to do anyways" you say nonchalantly.

"Really! Ok come with me" Denki grabs your wrists leading you to what you assume is his dorm. You enter Denki's dorm room while he sits on his bed motioning for you to come sit by him.

"Soo we're you from" Denki awkwardly start a Conversation. "I'm from California". "Wow that so cool I've always wanted to go there" Denki says excitedly.

You and Denki just talk for a few hours really getting to know each other and to your surprise he was actually a really kind and natural funny guy.

"Denki why did you decide to talk to me in the first place?" You question. "To be completely honest because you look beautiful" Denki winks. "Stop playing around did mina set this up" you jokily say. "No I'm telling the truth you are beautiful and now that I know you way better you have a gorgeous personality" Denki move closers to your face. "Really?". "Yes really y/n".

Denki moves his hand toward your thigh leaning closer to your face. As you lean in grabbing his face. "Denki can I borrow- . You guys both turn to see who it is and it was kirishima frozen by the door frame. You then suddenly see girl with short purple hair appear looking furious.