𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

Iᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ....
☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎

"Denki what are you doing with a other girl in your bedroom" the girl with short purple hair yells. Denki begins to stand up as you do the same. "Look it's not what you might think it is I'm new here so Denki was just showing me around" you say calmy not trying to get it an a argument

"Yeah what she said" Denki looked at you nervously. Why is he so nervous is this his girlfriend or something I hope not. "We'll I'm going to go brb" kirishima interrupts running away from the situation. "Jiro look I'm telling the truth" I look at Denki while he turns his head from me. "It's whatever I guess" Jiro sighs then walks out of the room.

"Is that your girlfriend" you look away avoiding eye contact. "no she's not but she's very important to me" Denki sided eyed you. You look up at him you notice he had guilt in his eyes. "Don't feel guilty Denki I'm here for you as a friend" you look him in the eye for a split second.

You walk out of the room "I have to go Denki see you around" you take one more glimpse at him before leaving the room to find mina. I mean I can't be mad at him we did just meet but it still stings a little.

As you look around the party looking for mina. You get a text from the one and only mina.

Mina💀🤨
Hey girl I'm about to bounce so meet me outside in front of the dorms

Ok I'm coming

After you replied to Mina you start walking out the dorm. Until you feel a hand grad yours in an Instant you turn around only to see Denki. "Before you leave can I have your phone number I means it's fine if you don't wan- "I'll give you my phone number give me your phone" you motion for Denki to give you his phone.

"Thanks here you go" Denki gives you his phone as you save your contact information on it. *y/n ❤️🥰 has been saved to your contacts* you giggle to yourself at what you had just did. "All done I'll see you later" you walk away to go outside and find mina.

You finally fond mina and the both of you guys get a ride back to Mina's house.

"I'm so exhausted" you yawn while heading upstairs to Mina's bedroom. "Girl you barely did anything you were with Denki the whole what was that all about" mina give you THE look. "We we're just talking as friends gosh you nosy Nancy" you push mina out the way running to her bedroom. "I'm not nosy you Walmart nock off Kim k" mina shouts chasing after you.

The next day

"Mina do you like music" you ask out of pure curiosity. "Yess I love music especially my boo drake" "Mina the only boo you have is that homework" Mina's mother suddenly show up as you laugh at her comment. "Hey it's not funny! it is so not fair that I have to do homework on vacation" mina shouts annoyed.

"Anyways what do you girls want for dinner". "Anything is fine but f/f sound good" you reply feeling hungry. "I want Slurpee's" mina yells. "Ok I guess we're having f/f" mrs Ashido states not paying any attention to Mina's request. "I'll leave you too girl alone for now" mrs Ashido walk out of Mina's bedroom.

"I have a feeling my mom like you more than me" mina stares at you. "I don't blame her who wouldn't love me more than anything at this point" you laugh while sticking your tongue out. "Whatever makes you sleep better" mina rolls her eyes.

"Soo why did you want to know if I liked music". "I was just curious" you say checking your phone. "Thats bull what's the real reason" mina investigates. "Don't laugh at me" "I can't make any promises" mina giggles. You roll your eyes "Today I saw a add about a band competition locally around" you explain.

"What's your point you tryin to make a band yourself or something" mina response sarcastically. You look at her and nod your head. "There is no way in hell I'm going to be in some Jenkee garage ban- "The prize money is ten grand". "So when is the competition" mina quickly changes her attitude after hearing the prize money.

"What a sudden mood change" you laugh. "Shut up and just answer my question". "Alright it's in two mouths but we have to have a band of at these 4 people" you explain. "4 people! Who in there right mind would want join a nonexistent band"

"Many people actually and that's were you come in handy" you defend yourself. "I know that in your first year your whole class did an amazing band". "Yeah so what" mina sticks her tongue out childishly.

"Sooo, since you guys have experience I want you to ask some of your classmates please for me" you give puppy dog eyes to Mina. "Girl if you don't stop looking at me like that" mina sarcastically response. "So is that a yes"

"Its a yes"

"I still can't believe I agreed to this" Mina complains. You two were walking to a local cafe to meet up with some of Mina's friends. "Because you are a spectacular friend" you pat mina on the back while she rolls her eyes. You guys soon enter a small cafe looking around you see kirishima wave at the both you.

You and Mina both walk to the table. You suddenly spot Denki and Bokugou sitting at the table. Denki was on his phone and bokugou had a mad look on his face.

"Heyyy guy how y'all been" mina takes a seat as you sit by Denki. "You act like we didn't see each other yesterday!" Bokugou shouts. "I mean he ain't wrong though" you but in on the conversation. "No one was asking you y/n" mina replays with an attitude. "SHUT UP" Bokugou yells causing a scene and people staring at you guys. "Boy you shut up you the loudest one here" you glance at Bokugou which he just huffs.

"Mina why did you want us all to meet up here" kirishima ask politely. "Because y/n wants to ask you guys something" everyone is now just starring at you. "If y/n has to ask us something than I'm all ears" Denki finally gets off his phone and pay attention to the Conversation.

"I wanted to ask you guys if we could all make a band to compete for a local competition" you explain looking down. While everyone was giving you a skeptical look unsure what to say.

"The winners get 10 grand!" Mina shouts try to convince everyone. "That is hell of a lot of money" you suddenly turn around to see who said that only to your discovery it's Jiro. "It's about time you came here I was wondering if you would even show up to be completely honest" Mina says.

"We'll I'm here so be grateful" Jiro interrupts. "So who's in?" you ask with a little confidence. "Im in I need that money" Jiro response with a smile while you smile back. "I'll join for sure let's kick ass" Denki shouts confidently.
"Im in for sure" kirishima agrees. Now Bokugou is the only one who has said nothing about it. Everyone start to stare at him awaiting his answer.

" absolutely not!". "If you don't I'll just have to ask Midoriya he would be a better fit anyway" Denki grabs his phone acting like he was about to call midoriya. Bokugou snatches Denki's phone from him "I'll join the band you losers".

Now every thing was starting to go up hill now it's time to assign the roles and Instruments with the band members.