Chapter 05

After Yoruichi had calmed down she explained why she was back in the soul society.

Minato: I see, so she the one you're all trying to rescue.

Yoruichi: Yes.*sighs* I know I'm asking alot, but can you help us rescue Rukia Kuchiki?

Minato then start chuckling.

Minato:*chuckles* Sure I'll help.

Yoruichi was surprised, she honestly thought that he would had said no.

Minato: It seems that you have forgotten, that my loyalty lies with you, nee-san.

Yoruichi smiled and embraced Minato.

Yoruichi:*smiles* I'm really glad to see you.

Minato: As am I.

After they broke the hug, Minato then drew his sword.

Minato: Manifest.

Just then Minato sword changed into a human female.

Yamato: You summoned me master.

Minato:*deadpan* Ugh, Yamato didnt I tell to stop calling me that. We are partners, so I would like it if you called me by my name.

Yamato: My apologies mas-Minato-San.

Minato:*sighs*

Yoruichi:*laughs* Seems you been having trouble.

Minato: You have no idea.

Just then a black blur dashes and tackles Yoruichi. Minato already knew who it was.

Yoruichi:*notices Yamato hugging her*

Yoruichi gains a sad expression.

Yoruichi then Pat's Yamato head.

Yoruichi: I'm really sorry for leaving you all behind.

Minato smiled at what he saw.

Minato:*sighs* Anyway I'm gonna catch some sleep. Please return Yamato.

Akame then turns back into her sword form, and Minato turns back into his wolf form and lays down on the floor.