𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝘣𝘶𝘻𝘻..

𝘉𝘶𝘻𝘻...

𝘉𝘜𝘡𝘡....

!!!𝘽𝙐𝙕𝙕!!!

   "AH!?" I wake up with a sudden shock. What was that sound!- Oh, it was just my alarm clock. Pfft, wait I don't need that, I'm an adult. I'm 23, what do I need to do that's so important that I need to wait-... "I HAVE WORK!!" I rush out of bed and take a quick shower before dressing up in my outfit for work. It's a white shirt with black straps on the shoulders while wearing black jeans and a belt. I put on my security hat and grab a quick snack to go. It was my first night working here and I had already forgotten about it and screwed up, I hope I don't get into too much trouble with it.

   "Only 9 minutes late, impressive. At least you're doing better than the others I've had to let go of." Says the woman that goes by the name of, "Vanessa". Wait! Did she say that I did better than..hold on?! "T-there were others?" Vanessa looks at me with confusion. "Well of course. Don't tell me you thought you were the first-night shift security guard because I am one if you didn't know." She says with a straight face. Ugh, even though I just met the girl I feel like she has such an attitude, but I have to do whatever to keep this job. "Oh, well no. Of course not, I was just a little surprised." She looks at me and huffs quietly. I shiver, what kind of reaction is that?!?

   "This is the daycare. You obviously know what a kid's daycare is. If not then..well that's just kind of sad," Vanessa says while walking towards a huge area with lots of thick nets everywhere, and inside of it was some type of playhouse for kids. Although, that's not what I was focused on at the moment. DID SHE REALLY TRY TO INSULT ME OR SOMETHING?! That's kind of sad, my ass! What the hell!? She was really trying to tick me off, but I can't do anything. I have to stay strong. "Ooh, Kay. Go down." I look at her with a confused look. "Excuse me?" She sighs and points at the slide that shoots directly down into the daycare. "Slide down there. You will be the security guard for the daycare. I will take care of the rest of the place. Plus, you're new, I can't push everything onto you just yet. So you will be working down there for a while." I give off an expression of relief as she starts walking away. I look at the slide and give off a small sigh.

"Let's do this."