𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

I wake up and lay in my bed for a couple of minutes until I finally get up to make myself some breakfast. I have the rest of today off and then it's off to work back at the daycare again. I smile and continue eating my food off my plate. I was eating a simple bacon and eggs combo with orange juice. I ate the most basic meal today but it's okay because who cares. I shrug it off and sit on my couch to watch some tv. I turn the channel to the local news and listen along. "Tomorrow is when the famous eclipse happens. So be sure to not look out at the moon and sun everyone." The weather guy says with a chuckle. I shrug it off and then turn off the tv. I grab my phone and started playing some games I had it and played for a few hours. I felt sleepy right after and then went to set my alarm for tomorrow and went straight to bed. I know I didn't do much today but at least I got the whole day to myself and do nothing.

I turned to my side and thought to myself. I wonder what an eclipse looks like.  never wanted to see it because I wasn't too interested in it before, but now. I want to know. I then thought of Sun and Moon. I think for a bit. I wonder if it affects them too.

(Short chapter, sorry <3)