𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"Mmm.." I look a Moon with a flustered yet frustrated expression. "Aww~ What's wrong, cutie? Don't like being tied up?" I struggle to try to untie myself from the ropes he had put me in, but I completely failed and fell face-first onto the bed having my lower back and ass up in the air. "I like this view you've made for me, Star," I grunt and I turn around and start yelling with nothing coming out while a piece of tape was covering my mouth. "Mnn! MnMMn! NNM!-" I stop yelling as Moon rips the tape off of my mouth. "Owww. HEY! THAT HURT ASSHOLE!" He looked at me in silence when telling me, "Do you want me to put it back on?" I went silent and shook my head no. "Good boy.~" I blush at all these names he has been calling me. I was pushed onto the bed a while ago and after a while, later Moon had completely tied my body up in rope. It was hard for me to move, but I could tell that's why he tied me up. So I couldn't move... I fall faceplant into the bed once again but this time put my ass down with me so Moon doesn't stare at it again. I blush at what he might be thinking about what he will do to me.

~ᴍᴏᴏɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ~

I went silent just so I could start talking with Sun. "Hey Sun, what do you think of Y/N now? Does he look hotter when tied up like this?" I could tell Sun was upset because his response was, "You should stop, I don't want you touching Y/N like that." I laugh in my head. "Oh, Sun. I can turn the lights back on if you want to have some 'fun' with our little Y/N here." It was silent for a quick second and Sun quickly responds with a yes. I laugh some more. Then I started talking to Y/N again. "Seems like a little someone wants to take this advantage of you and have some fun. So I'll be turning the lights back on now." Y/N looks up at me and nods. I see his red face, he seems to be hiding his body a lot..maybe trying to cover something up. I grin and walk to the light switch. "Farewell, Cutie." I then flip the switch.

~ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ~

I lift my head up and see Sun walking over to me. I sigh of exhaustion thinking that Sun would help me out with these ropes, but to my surprise I see him undoing his pants. I gasp and squirmed around. My face was beet red and was surprised Sun had it in him to be "dominate."

After a while of me squirming around I got tired so I just laid there. Sun grabbed me and flipped me over to face him. He was staring at me with lust in his eyes along with a 10 inched tentacle for a dick. My whole body was hot and red when looking at Sun. He was blushing a ton, I knew for a fact he was, and knowing that made me smile. "Sun..I love the way you look at me like that." I stopped smiling when I noticed I said that out loud. "I-I mean-" Sun cuts me off by giving me a kiss. It was a hot, sweet, long kiss that I wish last forever. My whole body was heated, I felt like I was made of fire. Sun looked at me and started teasing my hard cock. I groaned as I felt him by surprise. I gasped for air but was then kissed again by Sun. I couldn't believe what was happening. It was so hot I loved it so much I could do this for hours...maybe we could.

"Ah~ Mmn~ F-fuck, Sunny it feels so g-goood.~" I was a moaning mess while Sun was pounding into me. It was hot and steamy, oh and the feeling of our bodies up against eachother was amazing. Sun went faster every time I called him, Sunny. It seems like he liked that name a lot. "S-sunny, I love this so much.~" Sun sped up a bit more. "I love this too, pretty boy.~" He called me such an odd name, but I didn't care. I thought it was really cute. "Ah,~ Baby boy, i'm about to-" He was cut off when he soon climaxed inside of me. I tilted my head back as well as arch my back and climaxed too. I layed on the bed breathing heavy and Sun got up and changed back into his clothes. "Please don't leave yet. Please stay, just for tonight." I sigh. Sun is being a little too needy today, but I thought it was cute. "Fine, but I better not get into any trouble with Vanessa. She will kick my ass." Sun smiles and nods hugging me close. I finally calmed down and sighed once more. I layed on my side and was spooned by Sun. He held me close and cuddled me as I drifted off to sleep. "Good night my beautiful baby boy.~" Sun said as he kissed my cheek good night