𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"Mmmmm." I open my eyes and look at my alarm clock. "Damn, woke up before my alarm went off." I stood up and started making myself a proper lunch before my shift started. I made a chicken potpie and drank some cola along with it. I sighed and went to go change for work, and as soon as I did I set my alarm for tomorrow and drove off to work.

"Vanessa. I'm going to clock in early again today, if you need me you know where I'll be." I yelled out to Vanessa. "You've been working here for less than a week and you seem to act like you know everything." I stop walking and look at her. "What are you talking about? I'm just saying if you needed some help I don't mind giving you a hand. I'll walk over to you when you call it out." Vanessa grunts. "That's not what I mean, but whatever. Anyways, I'll be fine. I won't be needing any help from you for a while." I shrug and nod. "Whatever you say."

I stand at the end of the slide that enters the daycare. "Is this really the only entrance, I mean...Can't I just use the exit?" I start walking over to the daycares exit door and try to open the door, only to find out why I can't enter from here. It's always locked, it can only be opened from the other side.- Fuck. I walked back to the slide and went down it. "I just find it weird but whatever. It's fun for kids so that goes, goes." "Who are you talking to Y/N?" I look up from the bottom of the slide to see Sun right in front of me. "Oh, no one. I just talk to myself when I'm bored." He smiles and picks me up. "That's alright, I'm just glad to see you are here again." Sun soon puts me down, but it's not near my desk. We were in some weird room I wasn't familiar with, and then it soon hit me when my stomach dropped a few seconds later seeing how far up I was from the ground. "AhhhhHHHHH! WHERE ARE WE!? AND WHY ARE WE SO HIGH!?!" "I-It's okay Y/N, we are just in my room." I turn my head to look at Sun slowly while my whole body was shaking. "Y/N are you scared of heights?!" I was sitting down when Sun placed me down and as soon as I saw the room's insides I scootched myself in away from the small cliff that went down. "N-no, I just- umm..well...sorta.." Sun started apologizing a lot after I said that while I was telling him that it was okay. "Why did you bring me to your room exactly?" I asked while getting up to stand. "Um, well I just wanted to show you my place. Just for fun, ya know." I nodded as I turned around and saw his room. It was a bit bright but after knowing about the Moon thing, I understand why. "It looks amazi-" I turn to look at Sun again to see him with an upset expression on his face. "Sun? You okay buddy?" Sun heard me and looked at me with a tired look, "It's nothing. Moon was talking to me about something. It was just a bit weird and he even suggested turning the lights off so he could talk to you." I smiled with a head tilt to the side. "Well, why not? Let me talk to good ol' Moonie.~" Sun looked nervous as he went to a nearby light switch and turned the lights off. WAIT! I was kidding?! I was just joking but Sun took me seriously?! I step back as I see Sun form into Moon. I see Moon look at me with a grin. "Hello again, Cutie." I step back again not knowing the room was a bit small and bumped into a wall. "Uh, H-hey Moon." He starts walking towards me slowly. "What happened to, 'Moonie'? I liked that name.~" I get nervous and feel blush forming upon my face. "I-it was just a small joke. H-heh." As soon as I felt like moving I was too late, I was in a spot where I was up against the wall and Moon pinning me against it. "Why don't we have a little fun while up here in this room for a bit, would you like that? Cutie~" I fluster as I start to stutter. "W-well, I don't think- Ahem! I d-don't think that would be apr-EEP!" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because I was picked up and thrown onto a nearby bed.

"I'll take that as a yes.~"