Chapter 3

Eiji
Eiji was startled awake by a loud knock on the door of his hotel room. He forced himself to stand up and saw his reflection in the mirror. He looked terrible. His hair looked like it haven't been brushed in years and his face looked as if he had just eaten a plethora of food he was allergic to.

The knocking continued, pulling him out of his thoughts. He stumbled towards the door, his head empty of thoughts, and he felt like he should be recalling something. He finally reached the door and opened it so see his cousin, Uenoyama.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Eiji asked, still not completely present.

"I just came by to say hi... and maybe hang out? I was really confused, because I saw you in the crowd of the show, but then when we were done, you weren't there," Uenoyama replied. The night before came rushing back to Eiji. He remembered running back to the hotel, loosing his black box, and crying himself to sleep. He felt a little nauseous.

"Yeah, I just got really tired, you know being so old and all... hey can we go back to the venue today? I think I lost something." Eiji replied.

"Your so funny Eiji-san, your not old at all, and yeah, of course. What are you looking for?" Uenoyama wondered.

"Oh, just a little black box," Eiji stammered.

"What are you hiding in there, drugs or something? You know how New York is," Uenoyama joked,

Eiji knew better than Uenoyama could ever imagine.

"No, just a picture that's very important to me. Hey could we go right now? I'm kinda anxious about it."

"Yeah of course, what's the picture of?" Uenoyama questioned.

"I'd rather not talk about it right now," Eiji sighed

"Oh of course, sorry for prying, lets go,"

Eiji quickly got ready and both of them left the hotel, uncertainty between them.

Author notes

Sorry this is so short

I was on hiatus

I wrote it almost half a year ago and instead of writing more on this chapter I am just going to post this and then start the next one

Hope you liked it!!