Chapter 51- Just Go.

I was taken a back. Without looking at me he reached for Niall and got a good grib on his shirt.

They stared intense into each others eyes. Zayn gave up and let go of him.

" Just go" He said to Niall and turned around, like he couldn't look at him. Niall didn't seem to be sorry at all. He felt angry as he looked at me and walked out. What was going on with him? Why did he want to fight for me?

I stood against the wall like a little mouse that waited for the cat to notice me. It was scary seeing only the back of Zayn and how heavy he was breathing.

" Are you leaving me? For him?" He dared to ask, even without looking at me.

" How dare you?" I stooped leaning to the wall and stood straight. Zayn turned around and looked at me. He had no facial expression what so ever so I had no clue whether he was serious or not.

" How dare you after everything we have been through?" I asked so mad at him but at the same time I felt hurt to hear that he even thought of it.

" I don't know, you've cheated once before, why not play that game again?" He said like he had won me in a race.

I could feel the blood boiling inside of me as I stared into his cocky eyes. He crossed his hands together over his chest and waited for me walk out.

Instead I grabbed the closest thing that was around me and that was a black vase with white plastic roses resting in it. I didn't even think, I just watched it land on the wall next to him.

He looked at the wall than back at me with his eyes wide open.

" Maybe you should not duck next time" I said and raised my eyebrow. That was for thinking that I would cheat on him.

Next thing I knew I was screaming on the top of my lungs some words that I didn't even recognize myself and Zayn was doing the same thing.

The room was spinning and soon I felt his breath on my lips and my back touch the wall again.

" STOP YELLING AT ME" He finally yelled so loud that I couldn't yell back.

I finally got to breath and so did he. Suddenly he let his hand rest on the wall, right next to my head.

" Please don't tell me that he is the one for you, I can't live with it" He looked down and shook his head.

" How could you even think that I would love him when you know that I love you more than anything?"

Zayn looked up. Finally he showed some reaction. He was sad. So sad but so was I. We were in big trouble and we were spending the energy yelling and screaming.

" I'm sorry for not telling you about the contract, I will do anything to fix it..." He stopped. " Even if it means that I have to leave the band"

I took a quick deep breath. " Don't you ever say that again Zayn Malik" I layed my hand gently on his cheek, feeling just how new shaved he was.

" They make you happy" I said again and he looked deeply into my eyes.

" So do you" He answered.

Again I was speechless. How were we gonna save each other now?

" It is either you losing the company or me getting kicked out of the band" Zayn layed his hand on mine and closed his eyes like he was feeling the heat against his cheek.

" Or going separated ways again" I almost whispered.

Zayn opended his eyes quickly. He took my hand of his cheek and made it fall next to me.

Without saying a word he turned around and walked away.