Chapter 72- Tell you.

Soo, this one is like really short ! I just want to see if any of you want me to update more? I got the rest ready :) Let me know ! 

" Tara, listen...I wanted to tell you this..." I stopped and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked like an idiot ! Talking to myself, pretending to be near her. I was so nervous. Hadn't felt this way around her for a long time and now all of a sudden I was sweating like a crazy person...because of her. 

"Hey Tara, listen up..." I stopped and started laughing a laughter that was cheerful but changed suddenly to a nervous one. What if I couldn't do this right ?

" Hi Zayn ! "

I looked into my eyes in the mirror. She was home. I looked at my watch quickly. She was way too early ? Maybe she decided to come home. I fixed my tie and made sure that my dark blue suit was on point before I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. The candles that I was supposed to light up were stone cold and not burned at all since she was home too early and the champagne was probably still warm in the freezer.

" Hey you are home way too early..." I stopped. Tara was no where to be seen.

" Wow, somebody is looking hella fine" Perrie smiled as she took of her light pink coat. Her white shirt showed a little bit of her flat stomach and her ripped blue jeans looked familiar. I bought them for her when we went shopping together. I remember her not paying me any attention when I told her that those would look great on her. But now?

" What the hell Perrie? How did you get in and why on earth are you here?" I got a sudden ache in my eyes and I realized that they might been close to pop put of my head. My mouth felt dry and I didn't know where to lay my eyes on other then hers. 

" I'm waiting for my dearest friend Tara..." She laughed ironically and walked to the sofa. She stopped before she sat down and looked around. 

" Candles, roses, a bucket full of ice?" She kept looking around but stopped when her eyes where on me.

" Blue suit, and you look nervous?" 

I wanted her to leave. At the moment. Right now.

" Oh my god ! " She suddenly gasped and her long fingers covered up her mouth.

" You are going to propose ! " 

" Get the hell out of my house Perrie"

" Zayn ? You home?" Tara's voice filled the room and I could hear her heels far away.

" Listen there is something that I want to talk to you about, I don't want to meet Perrie but I have to talk to her. I think we should sit down and talk because it is kind of a big deal and I want this danger to stop because....Oh my god Perrie?"