Chapter six: The Nurse

-Lucio Santori-
As I walk to my car and slide into the driver's seat all I can think about is if Violet will accept my offer. I'm not worried about how my brothers will feel about it.

As I am driving back to headquarters I feel my cock throbbing in my pants. I keep thinking about her sitting on my lap.

Making my way inside headquarters, I head towards Cristiano's office. I open the door to his office and enter.
Cristiano is sitting in his lounge chair by the window. He has taken off his suit jacket by this time of the day and a few buttons have been opened at the top of his shirt. His gold chain glistens in the sun as usual.
"Who is it?"
"Lucio"
"Back again so soon brother?"
"I found a nurse."

Cristiano turns around in his chair so he is now facing me instead of the woods surrounding our headquarters.
"Why the fuck would you involve more people in our business? We already have Dr. Rossi involved."
"It's getting way too risky going to the hospital eventually people are going to pick up on our tracks Cristiano."
"Don't forget he saved your life, Lucio."
I knew he would use me almost dying against me.
"No, she did."
"Who is she?"
"The nurse."
Cristiano looks at the ground and chuckles.
"You mean the blondie that looked at me like I was the devil himself."
"That's because you are Cristiano."
He smiles sarcastically and points his finger towards the door dismissing me.
I roll my eyes and exit his office, I can't take any more of his shit today.

——————————————

When I park my car inside of our garage I find Matteo's Rolls Royce parked. I prefer Matteo's company much more than Cristiano's.

I find Matteo in his home office reading a file on our newest criminal.
Matteo's dark hair looks ruffled and messy. He is in a casual outfit, black sweatpants, and a white hoodie. He has his normal rings on his fingers and looks deep in thought when I enter his office.
"Did you find anything else out?"
Matteo looks up at me and sets the file down.
"He is on the run but if we keep a close eye on him I think we can catch him with no problems."
"Good."
Matteo takes his hands and rubs them over his face.
"Did you see Cristiano today?"
"Yes, and he is not in a good mood."
Matteo chuckles
"Has Cristiano ever been in a good mood?"

I get along with Matteo much better but we have our differences. I like how he lightens up the tension between all of us with his humor.
"I found a nurse and he didn't seem to like the idea."
"Who is she?"
"She was there the night I got shot."
"Wasn't her name Violet?"
"Yes, I think we are taking too many chances by going to the hospital."
"I agree"
I nod and dismiss myself from Matteo's office.
I then start the short walk to the elevator and make my way to my bedroom for a shower.

Cristiano, Matteo, and I share a house. The first floor is for our kitchen, living room, home offices, garage, and game room. The second floor is Matteo's, the third floor is mine, and the top floor is Cristiano's.

As I enter my bedroom, shower, and change into my sweatpants and tee-shirt thoughts of Violet invade my brain.
I change my bandages before collapsing into my bed. I lay in bed and silently pray that Violet will say yes to my offer. I have an undeniable attraction to her and I won't stop until she's mine.