I Want to be your Girlfriend

everyone went quiet.

"What do you have to tell me Harry?"Megan asked as she sat down and toke a sip of her juice.Harry looked from left to right."In private."Harry said as he led Megan into the next room.

"shhhh keep quiet so we can hear what he says."Jewel said as she pressed her ear to the door.

"Megan , I've liked you for awhile now."Harry started,"And I think your amazing. but what I'm tryna ask is... Megan I want you to be my boyfriend and I want to be your girlfriend."Harry said with a smile then he looked embarassed. " I mean I want you to be my girlfriend and I want to be your boyfriend."Hary said with a slurry smile. "Yes! Took you long enough."Megan said as she went back to the other room

quick suffling

"I wonder what is going on , on tumblr today?"Jewel said as she started to play around with her eggs. "If your not gonna eat them then give them to ME!"Niall yelled."Niall you can wait."Jewel said as she stuffed the eggs in her mouth.

"Jewel just give him the dang eggs."Elizabeth said as she took my plate and gave them to Niall. Niall smiled big and ate the eggs in lest then 3 sec. "ELIZA!!! YOU TOOK MY FOOD!!!"Jewel screamed. Eliza and Maia Laugh.

"Haha very funny laugh all you want Maia , but who will be laughing when you embarress your self infront of z---"Jewel started but got cut off by Maia. "don't say it, touch'a Ms.Young." Maia said as she  made he way to the trash can. Then out the door she went.

"That was mean."Liam said as he smiled at Jewel."I don't know what your talking about."Jewel joked as she playfully punched his arm. "I'm going upstairs bye." Jewel said as she went upstairs.

Maia pov

Jewel can be so mean at times. I wonder if she just think payback is the answer for everything.Probably not though, Jewel just need to watch her actions a little more. I went on the computer and got on facebook to see I had a new message from Jewel's ex. 

it read: Hey Maia how have you been? I hope everything going well. How is Jewel doing? I heard that ya'll are in London , that great. I had just recently left london with my fiancee'. Tell Jewel that I said have a nice life.ALONE!!!

I got mad. Why would he want to send that to Jewel. Knowing that Jewel was the one who broke up with him.For being to clingy and accusing her for things. Well she will have a nice life. It's been better now that your out of it . I sent it back to "him". I have to make sure Jewel never know of this message.

"Who's that ?" a voice said.

My eyes grew wide , my mouth dropped open. I slowly turned around as my Heart started to beat. I turned around to see ___________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did Maia see

Who sent Maia that message

What a lovely intercounter with Harry

Hope you liked the chapter . I will be writing every weekend if I can. 

~Jewel