Unexpected

The next morning 

Spencer pov

I woke up to a bright room with sunshine every where. I smelled beacon so I quickly got outta bed. I fell on the floor yes I went into the kitchen to see Harry cooking. "What ya cooking good looking ? " I asked."ah , beacon , eggs , pancakes and we have the drinks . " Niall explained . I looked over to Harry's cooking station and see it is a complete mess , well you have to get messy when your cooking. " Hurry up with that food . " I said . About 15 min later Jewel came in and looked aroudn the kitchen . "HARREH!, you must keep work station clean ! " she said . "Now Allissa you been watching to much Ratitioue. " megan said  . " Don't call me Allissa , call me Jewel ! " Jewel shouted . "Allissa is your first name?"Liam asked . Jewel looked down at the ground and blushed "Yea." she said . "We should diffently go to the park . " I said as I stuffed my face with food. "Let go ! "Louis yelled.

~end of spencer pov ~

at the park , It was Jewel and Liam at the moment.

"Why don't you like the name 'Allissa' ? " liam asked."I just liked to be called jewel and Allissa is cool to but it really doesn't matter. " Jewel said. Liam and Jewel went to go sit on a bench. " When's your birthday ? " Liam asked . "Decemeber the 24th." Jewel answered. " You and Louis have the same birthday!"Liam exclaimed."Yes, I am very aware. " Jewel said . Liam and Jewel was having a nice conversation . Looking at the clouds talking about music and all."So erm... jewel do you have a boy... friend?"Liam asked . Jewel laughed and looked at liam " a boyfriend , ha , no I don't have a boyfriend . It seem like I m still living in the past. " jewel said . "and How is that ? " Liam asked as he look into jewel eyes. " I don't wanna burden it on you." jewel said . " Tell me . " Liam said . "Well It all happened in the  9th grade, I liked someone and he liked me back but when ever I asked him he would say no, so after a couple of weeks of this I realized that he only wanted me when I don't pay him no attention but when I do he just falls back and now he feels bad about what all happened and wanna get together and I said no , because he told my friend these very words, first I was over looking it , second I tried to be nice and now I can't be nice about it anymore. So I gave up on him and I never thought that I could find the right person who can make me happy. " jewel said . Liam looked jewel in the eye . " I told you I didn't wanna put this all on y-" jewel was cut off by Liam pressing his lips against her's with a sweet loving kiss. "Jewel, you  are beautiful. " Liam said as jewel gave him a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

hope you loved the chapter . 

do liam like jewel 

do jewel like liam