Hotel, SAME ROOM!!!

after about 6 hours the guys and girl left they exchanged numbers and went on their way.

megan pov

It was probley be a looooonnngg ride to the hotel i start to play temple run on my phone. Then I saw I have recieved a text message ... It was from Harry.

The txt convo 

H:Hey megan what you been up to.

M: I've just face time you and now your back .

H: I can't stay away 

M: LOL , CATS!!! :3 

H: PUSSY!!!

M: your just the perfect guy harry , we should serioucly hang out ;)

H: I will look in to that

M: gotta go we at the hotel now bye!!!

H: bye !!! :D

end of txt convo

I went up to the desk "how may I help you? " the desk lady as " okay I have a room for five people."I said . "What name is it under?"she asked I gave her my mom name"here's your keys but to let you know there will be five more people in the same room with you ." she said OMG five more !! I can barely deal with Jewel enough, but I will live."Okay."The girls and I got on the eleavtor."What did the desk lady say?" Maia asked. " She said five more people will be in a room with us , so we have the biggest room in the hotel." I stated. "FIVE MORE PEOPLE I CAN BARELY DEAL WITH ELIZA!"Jewel shouted " HEY! " Elizabeth snapped back . " I love you liza." Jewel said . "love you to sis ! " elizabeth cherped back.We finally made it to the hotel room .

end of Megan Pov

Elizabeth pov

The hotel room was nice but the only problem is it only have five beds?! " Megan didn't she said five more people is sharing this with us? " i asked " yea , WTF there is only five beds." megan said just before the door opened. I heard and fimilar Querky tone , I slowly turned around to see Louis, Zayn, Liam , Niall and Harry. So they are who we are sharing the room with."Hey Lou!" I said as he came in for a Hug. " Hi , love how you been for the past thirty minutes?" He said. " We have been fine." Megan said . The guys choose what bed that they wanted to be in and we girls told them who they got . Jewel have Louis, I have Liam , Maia have Zayn , Niall have Megan and Harry have spencer. 

end of Elizabeth pov

Later in the hotel around 10 o'clock. "We should watch parnomal activity 4 . " Jewel annonced.It was dark kinda chilly in the room so jewel got up and got a blanket. " Yea lets do it , look there it is."Spencer said as she clicked on it ."Turn off all the lights!"Megan yelled.They we're halfway into the movie. Then there was some wispering "If you get scared just know you can grab unot my arm."louis wisperd "Okay, beef pattie." jewel joked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you like the chapter

well bout to go eat

Thanks for reading lovely