alpharoki

Deku ran into the school bathroom. He didn't know what do because he had just found out he was an omega and was in heat. Oh,no... Any alpha in this school is going to pick up my scent and everyone would find out I'm an omega... I've got to get out of here...

He stumbled down the empty hallway, spreading his scent all down the hall. He was so close when he heard a door slide open. It was his teacher aizawa. "Deku..?" "Ai..za.." he started before collapsing on the ground. Aizawa picked him up and carried him into the room. "I'll call your mother and tell her to pick you up." He said sternly, avoiding eye contact. "Please..." He looked over. "...don't tell-"
"I wont tell anyone." he sighed. "Why didn't you take any suppressants, and why dont you have a collar-" "I don't think this is really appropriate to talk about.."

Aizawa sharply turned to him. "What isn't appropriate is you spreading your pheromones throughout the school, do you want to cause a riot? Or are you more scared of your classmates finding out your an omega than the school being teared apart by the alphas."
"I-I'm sorry aizawa sensei... It won't happen again."

Deku walked out the classroom and headed towards the office to meet his mom when he bumped into todoroki.
Oh thank god todoroki's a beta-
"Midoryia." Deku looked over at him and his smile immediantly vanished. Todoroki's was breathing hard and his face was red. "Midoryia...leave quickly before I... do something I'll regret..."

Deku froze in fear. "Y-your an alpha..?" Todoroki covered his face and turned away "Trust me I wish wasnt.."
"How do you think I feel." Deku sighed. "I guess you found out I'm an omega..." "No.. there's a reason why I can't be an alpha..." "huh?"

Todoroki looked up at him. "Midoriya I'll mark you."
"H-HUH??" Deku stepped back.
"Ever since the sports festival, I've been....attracted to you."
Dekus face went red. "Uhmm"
"Its okay, I know you don't feel the same way...that's Why you better leave before I mark you and your stuck with me..." "Todoroki i-"

Todoroki then leaped onto deku like a cat and teared all his clothes. He wrapped one of his hands around dekus wrists and slammed his hands above his head. He held dekus mouth with his other hand.
Deku was unable to move and so he just closed his eyes.

He forgot about his worries and stress of people finding out he was an omega, until he felt todoroki's mouth near his neck. His eyes suddenly shot open and he pushed todoroki off of him. "D-D-DONT MARK ME YET!!"

Todoroki then snapped back into reality. "What did I do..." He choked. Deku felt bad for some reason. "I... I said not yet..."
Todoroki looked up at him. "Huh?"
"D-dont mark me yet...I uh.. I don't know how I feel about you yet..."
He's saying..we could possibly be together..? Todoroki blushed.

"I'm going to home now so I can take my pills" deku got up and put his clothes back on. "Midoriya wait." Deku turned around. Todoroki looked at the ground "im...I'm sorry.."

"Its okay." Deku smiled. "Its my fault for being an omega."

~~~

Deku cried himself to sleep that night. Why...Why do I have to take pills to be normal... Thats what the point of the mask is started playing in the background as deku drifted to sleep.