camilpha

Deku and Uraraka emoly walked out of urarakas house and headed back to school. Once they got there uraraka patted him on the shoulder then left. He stood there in the hallway alone, thinking. You know what, I'm going to go talk to todoroki.

He got out his phone and texted todoroki:

Hey todoroki~

What.

Meet me in
the bathroom lawl

Okay.

Deku waited in the bathroom for an hour.

Where are you?

In a different
bathroom.

Which one?
read
Hello?
read

Oh he's in the one with no wifi, He realized.

~~

Once he saw todoroki in the bathroom he immediately started making out with him then pulled away. "Oops sorry haha, got excited." Todoroki went silent.
"Deku don't play with my emotions, I know you came here to reject me."

Deku crossed his arms. "You know todoroki I'm getting fed up with you always assuming the worst. You just assume what I'm going to do and push me away before I can even do anything."

Todoroki looked at his feet. "I...I just think..." then he went silent. "I don't know why I think like that." He looked up at deku. "Does this mean-"
Deku grabbed him by the shoulders. "Mark me."
"Huh"

~~

Deku went to his dorm room that night and jumped into his bed. He took off his shirt and look at the bite marks on his shoulder and stomach (don't ask)
I guess in the heat of moment todoroki didn't notice the other mark. Or maybe his emo insecure ass just didn't say anything, I guess I'll explain to him later.

A/n: Deku is a fucking a whore

~~

The next day deku skipped class and headed to the park to do drugs. On the way there he bumped into that one bitch from Shiketsu high. Damn what was her name??
"Hiii" she smiled at him. "I don't remember your name."
Deku laughed "I don't either."

"Its camie utsushimi"
"Oh, I'm izuku midoriya"
"Hey is your friend with the split hair around??" She smirked.
"Uhh no? I genually thought you liked me."
"You don't know? I was kidnapped by that one blonde villain and she took my place. I guess she likes you."

"Oh so that wasn't you.." deku stared at the ground then looked up at her "uhm yeah, that girl marked me. Her name is Toga Himiko. Watch out for her, she's dangerous."

"Oh damn she marked you??"
"Just yesterday." Deku sighed. "And then I got marked by someone else, and someone else also likes me but she's an omega...ugh it's complicated and frustrating."
"I bet. Sorry about that." She patted his shoulder then saw what was sticking out of his pocket.

"Aye what you about to do?? Can I join?" "Sure I don't care"

~~

Deku woke up in an unknown bed with a massive migraine. The memories from last night of doing drugs, heading to her house and getting wasted flooded into his head all at once. Oh shit. He looked beside him. There was camie. Zamn...!

He suddenly lifted his shirt and found another mark on the right side of his neck. ZAMNNNN

Camie woke up and turned to him. "Hey." She smirked.
"What the hell happened?!" He yelped.
"I'm guessing we cockadoodledooed after getting wasted. From what I remember, it was awesome." She sighed happily and put her arms behind her head. "Camie.. I don't even know you..."
"That's why it's called a one night stand." She lit a cigarette and took a puff.

"I'm getting the hell out of here."
"Okay bye."
He suddenly turned. "Wait, you're not an alpha... Are you?"

She jumped up. "Oh shit, did I mark you?!"
Deku gulped.