togalpha & omegaraka

Deku stumbled into the kitchen and rubbed his eyes. His mother greeted him with a smile. "Come sit down dear, I've made you breakfast."

He sat down and his mom came over to him and set down a plate. He saw a small box on the table.

"Mom what's that?" His mom walked over and served him eggs. She turned around to put the dirty pan into the sink. "Its uh... your new collar."

Deku stared at his lap. "Oh..." His mom smiled and patted his head. "Dont worry son, I know the feeling...if you ever have any questions, just ask me.."

"Uhm..thanks mom.." He quickly gulped down his eggs and put the dirty dishes in the sink. "I should go to school now..." "Oh, but don't forget your collar!" He twitched. "Oh yeah...almost forgot." he muttered.

He walked over to his mom as she pulled the collar out the box. She stroked his hair then strapped the collar on for him. She turned him around and kissed his cheek. "Bye mom." He said with a emo ass face.
"Cheer up izuku..it's not that bad.. one day you'll meet your soulmate and it'll all get better." "What so they can ditch me when I'm pregnant like dad did to you?"

She flinched and looked at the ground. "Izuku...not all alphas are the same.. your father... He was a bad man."
Deku looked up at her with a confused expression. "What?"
"Its...nothing. Have a good day at school, honey!" She patted his head again.

~~~

Everyone stared at him when he walked down the hallway with his new collar on. He heard "he's a-" and "that's so hilarious, deku out of all people is an omega" and "Oh shit hows urarakas omega ass gonna react??" Huh wtf was that last one.

He saw todoroki glance him before speed walking past him and not making eye contact. Great now I ruined my friendship with todoroki, all because I'm a stupid omega..
he sulked.

Maybe his best friends uraraka and iida will cheer him up. He walked into class and everyone turned and stared at him. He slowly sat down. Iida hurried over to his desk and deku smiled.

"Midoryida, urarakas missing!" "Huh." "I also heard you were an omega, uhhh sorry ig" "I don't really care, and what about uraraka?"

Thats when mineta piped up. "She probably went to commit suicide after she found out your were an omega" he cutely giggled.
That's when iida sped over to him and shoved his 2'1 ass into his asscheeks in 0.2 seconds. "Why would she be upset that im an omega??" Iida sped over to him "she wants your babies, midoryia."
Deku face went red. "H-huh?!" Iida whispered in his ear "I also heard around that todoroki had intercourse with you in the hallway and wants to mark you.."
How tf do people know about that?! "See ya" iida flipped his hair and sped out the classroom.

Deku stood up. "Uhm can I get a bathroom pass?" He asked.
Everyone stared at him "Oh he's in heat lol" he heard someone whisper. Stupid betas... he crumpled the bathroom pass in his fist.

In the hallway he threw the bathroom pass in a nearby trashcan and ran out of school.

~~~

He was running in the streets and didn't know where he was going. Anywhere from school ig. Then he remembered that him uraraka usually meet in the park, so he turned and headed in that direction🤡

The park was empty except for some blondie in a hat like some stalker sitting on the swings.
He sat on the swing next to them and stared at his feet. "Awww, shouldn't you be in class deku??" He froze when he recognized that voice.

He turned to the stranger and she took her cap off to reveal her ugly ass face with her freaky ass smile and her emo sharp woof woof teeth.
Deku jumped out of the swing. "TOGA!!!" He shouted, getting ready to fight.
"Chill bruv" she giggled and stood up. "I know where uraraka is :)"

"Toga your going to regret dragging uraraka into thi-"
Toga shoved her finger on dekus lips. "Shhshh"
Her eyes drifted to his collar. "Looks like someone's an omega." She blushed. "Perfect, I'm an alpha myself. Now it's your turned to be marked." "What?? Wait, my turn?? Who-" Then she knocked him out.