General Introduction

Y/n is from Mexico and an only child. She became famous by starring in a big telenovela at the age of 9. Most of her family disowned her. Her paternal grandparents and an older cousin were the only ones who supported her in that. She owes them everything. Her grandparents would travel with her. Even live in the States with y/n.

I'm probably going to reference Mexico in this story as well since I know more about it but obviously you can use where you're from instead. Whenever I do make a reference, you can replace it with where you're from or leave it.

Y/n is just about a female version of J-Hope. She has the same personality as him.

She has known Jin since they were kids. Her neighbor in the States was Jin's cousin. His family have been good to her and her grandparents. Jin would come visit during the summer. They became really close. They became like brother and sister and are extremely protective of each other. Y/n learned to understand Korean. They call each other hermano y hermana. Hermano is brother and hermana is sister.

Y/n and Jin share the same birthday. Her grandparents and Jin's family would call them the twins or gemelos.

Y/n learned every BTS choreography. Just like Jin learned y/n's.