The Week

The next day, the boys, TXT and ENHYPEN helped me with painting and getting the place ready. Leo tells me all of my siblings' names and their favorite color. While the boys painted my siblings' names on the doors of their rooms.

Once it was all ready, i flew to LA. We went over the song and made some slight changes before we started recording the song. We managed to get it finished the next day. We even went out for lunch the day after and took pictures. We each uploaded it on our Instagrams.

"Will you both be willing to perform the song at the Grammys?" I asked.

"Yes, it'll be good to show support to the boys." Becky said.

"I agree. Everyone knows that they deserve it." Megan added.

Me and Becky cheered to that. I met up with my manager. She suggested that I get another house. I stayed quiet for a few seconds before agreeing. She helped me look for places. We found the perfect house.  

We managed move my things and get it ready before having to go to my hometown. As I waited for the judge and everyone else to be there, I see my manager and Bang PD walk in. Behind them a translator.

"Figured you could use some friends." My manager tells me.

"Thank you for being here." I tell them.

They all grinned at me. Leo walks in with my three siblings. I noticed that they weren't really taken care of. I started feeling angry. Once it was all over, Leo brought them over. I could tell that they were shy and reserved.

"Esta es su hermana, y/n." Leo tells them. She's your sister

"Un placer en conocerla." The oldest boy tells me. It's a pleasure to meet you

"Cómo te llamas?" I asked. What's your name

"Samuel Alfonso." He replied.

"Francisco Bernardo." The second boy said.

"Emilia Eulalia." The girl said.

"Cuántos años tienen?" I asked. How old are you guys?

"16, 14 y 9." Samuel tells me, pointing to each one of them.

Samuel is 16, Francisco is 14 and Emilia is 9.

"Ok, vamos a ir a su casa por sus cosas y luego nos vamos." I tell them. Ok, we're gonna go to your house for your things and then we'll leave.

"No tenemos nada." Francisco replied. We don't have anything.

"Bueno, vamos de compras." I tell them. Alright, let's go shopping.

They all barely nodded. We went to get them what they need. I made sure to get some candy and sweets from here. I shipped them, along with whatever my siblings wanted that we couldn't take on the plane, ahead of time.

I took them on a two day vacation on the beach before having to fly back to South Korea. Their eyes widened when we got to our home. I showed them around. When they saw that they had their own rooms, they went crazy.

"Duerman un ratito. En una hora vamos ir de compras." I tell them. Sleep for a bit. In an hour we're going to go shopping.

"Si hermana." Emilia replied. Yes sister.

They did just that. While they slept, I let the boys know that we're home. They tell me that they'll be over in about 15 minutes. I gave them a quick reply before going to the living room. 15 minutes later the boys walked into the living room.

"When did you get a copy of the keys?" I asked laughing.

"When you left." Namjoon said, smiling.

"Makes sense." I said.

"Where are your siblings?" Jungkook asked.

"They're taking a nap." I replied.

Yoongi takes the opportunity and sits down next to me. He interlocks our fingers together when we held hands. I laid my head on his shoulder. The boys awed at that. About an hour later, my three siblings came to the living room. Their eyes widened when they saw the boys. I made introductions.

"Que chido que los conoces." Francisco tells me. It's so cool that you know them.

"Toma en cuenta que empecé a los 10 años, conozco muchas celebridades." I said smiling. Keep in mind that I started at the age of 10, I know a lot o celebrities.

"Cuántos años tienes?" Emilia asked. How old are you?

"Tengo 30 años." I said smiling. I'm 30 years old.

They nodded at that. We ordered some food. Once we finished, we took them shopping. I let them pick whatever they wanted for their rooms. I noticed that Emilia wanted to get an Army bomb and some Bt21 stuffed animals.

"Ven, vamos a comprarte los." I tell her. Come, let's go buy them for you.

"Pero me da pena con ellos ahí." She said. But I'm embarrassed with them here.

"No te preocupes. No van a decir nada. Si preguntan, les decimos que son para una amiga tuya." I said. Don't worry. They won't say anything. If they ask, we'll just say that they're for your friend.

Emilia gives me a smile and nods. I tell the boys that we'll be right back. We go inside and get her the things she wanted. She looks at the albums. I added them. Once we finished, we joined the boys.

We spent the rest of the day having fun.