THERES MORE

TheTwinsandI 
remember this shit?

TheTwinsandI  remember this shit?

The Elements of Harmony

Violet Crystal Tora Blaze

The elemental girls

THE ELEMENTS
OF
HARMONY

Prologue

Once there were four elements. The elements represented peace to the world. Every god created one element. Lava and Fiera had fire. They created the Lava jewel. Gust and Windy had sky. They created the sky jewel. Root and Rose were nature. They created the nature jewel. Rain and Coral had water. They created the water jewel. Lava and Fiera could turn into dragons. Gust and Windy could transform into alicorns (unicorns with wings). Root and Rose could turn into fairies/pixie workers. Rain and Coral could transform into mermaids/mermen. All were placed on earth where no human had put foot on until tomorrow.

Chapter One
Meet the Gods

"Honey wake up today is the day." Root called to his wife. Rose replied with "I will be there in a minute, just let me get my slippers on." Root was getting a mug of green tea. He took his tea out of the little machine and the door opened up. "Root dear," Rose said while walking up. "Did I forget to tell you that I invited Rain and Coral to hang out today?" ''You did,'' Root replied. The guests walked in. After a while, they heard a horn. "Well, that means we have to go to the town center. I think they have made, and finished earth." said Rain. They left, then when they got to the town center, everyone was there. Then they saw a baby in a stroller. They saw Gust and Windy pushing the stroller back and forth to keep the baby entertained. "Rain, Coral, Root, and Rose come over here. I have to show you something," said Windy. "I have already shown Lava and Fiera, but I am now a happy mother of a little girl named Tora. Everyone gasped. "Well, Windy, I am proud to say I am a father to such a wonderful little girl. Then they all heard a horn. Then a voice said, "Earth is now made thanks to a little bit of help from you all."
2 years later

Rose and Root had a little girl named Violet. Another 2 years later Lava and Fiera had a girl named Blaze. Another 2 years later Rain and Coral had a girl named Crystal. When Tora was 18, Violet was 16, Blaze was 14, and Crystal was 12 they were sent down to earth to find their partner or person they will marry when they grow up. Down in an orphanage, there were 4 boys, there was Currant, Crystal's older brother who was 16. Steam who was 18 and Blazes' older brother. Thorn was Violet's younger brother age 14. Skyler was Tora's 12-year-old brother. Tora's boyfriend was Steam. Current was Violet's boyfriend. Thorn was Blaze's boyfriend. Sky was Crystal's boyfriend/best friend. Now I bet you all are wondering why they were at an orphanage. Their parents sent them down early to be on their quest, but they finished so they sent the girls down to bring them back up. Once they were back up it was time for bed so they went to sleep. That night while everyone was sleeping someone or something took all of the element girls down to earth.
Chapter two
A deals a deal