More 3rd grade bullshit 🥲

The Mystery in The Castle

Chapter 1

"What is it bryce??" I said Jenny came up to see what was going on "What's happening?" Jenny asked "Oh um i think i can show both of you um this is TOP secret" He said "Ok" me and Jenny said Bryce looked both ways to see if no one was watching he took us to a waterfall. "This is my TOP secret layer" Bryce said he opened the barrier and took us inside there were beautiful crystals "These are the last ones" he said Then a secret door opened we slid down the slide we turned into fairies when we reached the end of the slide there was a fairy village "These are the last ones" He said there was fairies in all shapes and sizes "There are only 100 left" He said We spent some time in the village "Oh no look at the time we got to go" He said we left the layer and Bryce went to the flying cats and dogs grounds "Andy!! Fly up to the mountain and bring me some band aids" Bryce said "Ok" Andy said he flew up to the mountain "AHHHHH!!!!!" Andy screamed "HELP ME!!!!!" Andy was falling a portal opened and he got sucked inside "Wow i never knew portals opened up like that!!" Bryce said Bryce came to our house "Hey jenny just got max a saddle wanna ride??" I asked "Sure" Jenny said we got on max max took off but never left without Bryce. Max threw bryce on him "Ahhhh" He said max Flew to the nearest Castle and squaked He brought us to the gates " max Boy I don't think we should be here" I said The castle was called Castle unicorn "Lily how great it is for you to come" Said a woman "Mom??" I said "Yes honey We never told you but you and jenny are sisters I'm a queen" Mom said "You mean we live in castle unicorn?" I asked "Yes Honey" Mom said max went inside Mom stopped him "No griffins Honey" Mom said max growled "Do you want in huh is that what you want" I said I let max in "Mom he will get stolen if he stays outside and it's only noon i'm flying this afternoon" I mounted max "Can i come" Jenny asked "Sure" I said Jenny mounted We flew over "Uh did you forget about me??" Bryce said "No C'mon we have Fairies to see" I said We flew over to the waterfall Bryce fell off max Then he entered the code to the layer "The dragons ate all of the fairies when they were not endangered" Bryce said We went to the fairy village and spent 2 hours there Then we flew Bryce to the flying cats and dogs ground then Jenny and I Flew back home "Honey Dinner is ready" Said mom "Ok" we said we went inside max followed me And mom didn't try to stop him Mom took us to the dining room We ate dinner than mom showed me my room I loved it then of all the excitement I fell asleep With max When I woke up the next day I went to the schoolroom I saw a stairway "Better wait till after school" I said I entered the school room "Um Who are you!" I said "I'm oh um I'm Jessie I used to be a princess here I'm your cousin My father was King But when he died since Your father was his brother your father took the throne" She said "Oh ok" I said "I only wanted your name" I said "Oh ok" She said "Sit sit sit!!!" Said a woman Wait what was that I felt a tickle on my back I looked over It was max! "max boy" I whispered "Come here boy" I said max Jumped up from under the seat "Just ignore It Princess Lily We will get the beast out and send it back where it belongs" Said the woman "No!! He's mine" I said "Ok" She said "Hello class i'm Mrs. Orange" She said "Sit Princess Lily" Said ms.Orange I Sat down But max was going everywhere "max!!" I called max Came running He hit a wall my darling My little griffin popped straight up And ran out of the school room Then jenny came in "Sorry am i late? i slept in"

Chapter 2
"Find your seat!" Said Ms.Orange Jenny