Vicks poor heart

BRO I CANT ANYWAYS into tue next chatper i may be projecting idk. I may use spainsh in this No sé ok.

Vick slowly decides to run away while Wids is just yelling at him. Vick runs like something is chasing him. Vick finanly relizes that he cant skip class and if he did he would be in so much trouble.

So, vick being the smartass he had to be he went to his next class which was math his second favorite class. His favorite class was Ela. His only friends in there was Kai and kuishja pluss he was one of the best students in the whole school.

Vick sat down next to Kai and Kuishja wondering if they had herd of what happend in the hallway. So, vick being the kid he was ask if he herd yelling in the hallway. Kai said No but Kuishja said yeah. Oh great heavens vick thought while spacing out of math. Vick was smart at everything somehow. He spaced out in the middle of the lesson.

AFTER MATH

Vick walked out of class with Kai and they were talking about deamon slayer and the new episode. "MATERAL GURL." Kai yelled in the hallway as Wids passed. Wids just scoffed and went his way. Vick felt hurt very hurt. He felt so sad that he wanted to punch in the face and run away crying. (Ok what in the quiznak is that? Man i make him like a girl i cant but i guess thats it?) Vick just stayed slient and moved along with his day.

When vick got home he did his homework while listing to his favorite artist Doja cat (yessir) and he went along with his day untill his madre y pa got home. The boy was bothing his little hermana by walking in the room but not in the room so he turned the lights on y did not close the door. So his little sister called out for his mother but he dashed right as she called for there mother. So when he was back in his room he decied to call Kuishja and wanted to know if he wanted to meet up at wendys (i could not spell Mcdonnels so i went with wendys thank you for your time.) Kuishja said yes.

CHAPTER 2 FIN. LA END.