wids pov part 1

Happy mlk day ig

Wids was at lunch with Vick and his other two friend named Gary and Leandro. They were just talking about dumb stuff like how to set fire to the school and make it look like someone else did it and not get caught. (Yeah idk really why i did that)

Vick just came over to them and sat down. "Hey. Um Wids did you see the newist episode of voltron?" Vick asked. Wids replyed "Did you just say voltron? Like dude who the fuck watches that stuff anymore?" Wids just asked in a stern tone but wids new that the episode he just mentioned was very depressing bc it was keith was sent to the blades of mammora (that shit was sad 😭 i didnt understabd shit fron season 2 - 5 + i hate lotor) anyways vick got upset but that didnt show on his face. "I do. Bro is u good?" Vick said like someone dropped his icecream. "No bozo rip." Wids and his friends just got up and walked away. Vick was crying on the inside. Wids was upset.
Reason 1 he had to move
#2 his girl broke up with him
#3 he saw the end of voltron bc that ending was trash.

AFTER THAT WHOLE HALLWAY SENCE

wids just goes his next class which is Gym. He has 4 friends in that class aswell Dayna, Gary, Leandro and Makalya. They all pare up because they were playing volleyball today insted of soccer.

AFTER GYM BC IM LAZY

Wids was walking out off the boys changing room and seeing Kai Screem
"MATERAL GURLL" (im sorry) he just scoffed and walked away

HIS MIND

BRO WTF WAS THAT *DIEING ON THE INSIDE*
ILL TAKE A POTATO CHIP AND EAT IT.
BRO I GOT TILL JUNE 6TH AND THATS WHEN I MOVE LIKE DAMN
MAN THATS SAD

OUT OF HIS MIND

Wids somehow meets up with Kuishja
Bc they have the next class together which is spainish (yo habla español im still learning)

Im doing another part to this chapter bc im need a rest from thinking. PART 1 FIN.