Chapter 4 - Family problems

AMARE

AMARE

"You're a twin?!" Amare yelp shocked making himself comfortable on the couch in Enzo's apartment. Enzo smiled nodding at his outburst before looking down focus on Amare's hands playing with rings on his right hand.

He and Amare had gotten close these past weeks telling each other their dislikes and goals. Spite Amare asking Enzo to go out with him he prompt that they should take things slow since Enzo was new to the whole relationship thing.

"Why haven't you told me?" Amare questioned pouting his lips in betrayal. "You never asked and I'm trying to find myself remember, "Enzo signed as he then placed his hands on Amare's chin bringing his eyes to his.

Amare's heart fluttered when Enzo's thumb brushed over his bottom lip. Expecting Enzo to advance Amare waited but Enzo only smiled before removing his hand unaware of the action he just pulled.

For a guy who has never been in a relationship or has kissed someone, he sure knows how to rile me up. Amare thought as he sucked his bottom lip up.

"Do you have any other siblings?" he asked trying to ease the tension. Enzo nodded raising his hands signing away, telling Amare all about his older brother and twin sister.

"What about you?" Enzo asked eager to know more about Amare.  Immediately Amare's mood darkened avoiding Enzo's gaze before nodding.

"I have two brothers but we haven't talked in years the same with my parents," Amare sighed slouching more into the couch.

Enzo remembered Amare saying that his grandmother had raised him and by the sound of it, it had something to do with Amare's parents.

Enzo sure wanted to pry and asked Amare what happened but it wasn't his business but he hoped he would trust him enough to tell him one day.

"What do you do for a living seeing as how you could afford such a lavish apartment," Amare questioned changing the topic.

Enzo shrugged unsure what to say.

He wasn't a killer any more and his brother paid and bought him everything he needed now.

So I guess he's doing nothing as to right now.

"My brother he pays for it," he signed studying Amare's expression.

Amare's eyes widen before nodding his head.

"Cool," he only replied relaxing his back against Enzo's chest.

As he'd said before Enzo was a giant, a gentle one to his knowledge so he would of course turn him into his teddy bear to snuggle with.

He sat between Enzo's legs comfortably while he still played with the rings on the male hands.

"Therapy? How's that going for you?" Enzo's body tensed before slowly relaxing.