Chapter 5 - Not a target...

ENZO

ENZO

"What does he mean?" Enzo signed as Amare's heart began pounding.

He can't! He can't tell Enzo if he does then he'll lose the only friend he has!

He can't! He-

Enzo's hand grabbed Amare's face connecting their eyes.

His face was sudden with worthwhile his eyes pleaded for Amare to tell him what was going on.

Amare's eyes looked over to his brother before looking back to Enzo.

"Um," he began. Enzo's jaw clenched before walking over to Zain. He growled before grabbing the man and pulling him out of his apartment.

Once he was done with that he turned back to Amare.

His face was serious, his eyes cold as Amare began feeling Enzo's Dominant aura.

Damn.

"Uh, my-my mother," he began. He didn't know if this was the right choice but if his brother was going to use Enzo as a way to into blackmailing him.

He wouldn't go-He couldn't go back.

"My dad left my mother once he found out I was gay at least that's what my mother says," Amare began his eyes cast to the floor afraid of looks Enzo might give to him.

"She was a stay-at-home mom and didn't have no way income to help raise me and my brother so she used me," he twiddled with fingers nervously as he continued.

"She would use me to escort rich married men who were on the low about their sexuality to bring her income to take care of our brothers,"

"I was 15 and I didn't know any better... And I would've done anything to make my mother love me even if it meant selling my body," Enzo stood silently listening ignoring the killer's urge to kill his mother.

He's not a killer anymore.

He's supposed to be living a normal life now.

"Of course, when I reached the age of 18 I immediately realized that that was not something a mother would do to her son if she loved them," he awkwardly smiled which Enzo only return with a clenched jaw.

He's not a killer anymore.

He repeated once more.