𝓣𝓔𝓝

MIAMI TIME BITCHES!! Gonna be spicy *wiggles eyebrows* but first, let me make you suffer ;)

I know there's not much mafia in this book. But I'm focusing more on their relationship.

I had planned to write 22 parts but I might extend more parts or maybe just write a second book and make you guys suffer *wiggles eyebrows*

I like the sound of making you guys suffer.

⚠︎︎THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES SCENES THAT MAY UPSET OR BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME PEOPLE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠︎︎

ANYWAYS ENJOY WHORES!!

❀❀❀
LORELAI POV

"Travis we're not done talking."

"Well, I am Davina. I have work to do now please leave."

They've been at it for an hour already.

"If you go to that Miami trip, our wedding and our relationship are over. So think about it because I will not think twice."

With that, I hear her heels click on the hardwood floor. Slamming the door behind her.

"Lorelai!"

Great my turn.

I sigh. Standing up from my desk walking towards his. I see him rubbing his hand through his face. I see the curtains are down.

Covering the glass doors from every one of the office.

"Yes?" I play with my rings. Nervously.

"Come here, love." He pats his lap. Laying back in his seat.

"Travis maybe not her-"

"Come here Lorelai please!" He yells scaring me.

I walk towards him sitting on his desk, not on his lap.

He sighs, moving his leg making his chair roll towards me.

"I'm sorry baby. I-" He lays his head between my thighs.

I hold back my tears.

This is the reason I don't trust anyone with my heart, especially men.

"I need to ask you for a favor." Rising his head from my thighs gave me a small smile.

I know notice the bourbon bottle resting in his hand.