Hard Choice made

I don't know what got into me but I'm pretty sure my emotions would have a story to tell in due time. There's no doubt how much I'm in love with my prince charming. I know how much my heart yearns to be with him nevertheless, I feel he has something hidden under his nose. The issue is not about trust. Neither is it about love. I smell something fishy.

"Could he be cheating on me? Why did he go for that long? Are we wasting our time? Maybe he doesn't love me like he used to. I am certain about that else he won't have been gone for so long. This is not fair. I love you but you decided to trade my love with another." I lay on my bed still sobbing. "Ferdinand is gone now. He didn't love me. I made the whole mistake of falling in love with a jerk like him. I hate you,Ferdinand". I scream out the " I hate you,Ferdinand" without realizing I did so. I throw all my pillows at the door and yell again, weeping.

I hear a knock at my door and my heart softens. I smile amidst the tears but I don't respond.
"Hello, ma. Are you okay?" I heard the most annoying voice, Raliza.
There was no reply still.
"Mr. Ferdinand is in the guest room. I think he's taking a nap. But he doesn't look happy at all. Is anything the matter?".

My heart is pleased when I hear this. I didn't imagine he wouldn't leave. Why would he even leave his love when she's hurting? He can't dare try such stupidity. I smirk and lay still. My sobs had reduced. My oval face widens because I can't control the thought of Ferdinand still around despite what I just did.

" Should I go and be with him? I sense he needs someone and you are not ready right now. Let me go check if he's okay. I'll send feedback".

At the sound of this, I stood up from my slumber, open the door and give her a befitting slap for having the audacity to sound so rudely. I see her rubbing her face though smiling. I turn to my right and there he was. Looking all handsome. His eyes were so luminous,pleasing to behold. He was faced down like he was disappointed about something.

"Raliza, you can leave us now. Sorry for the slap dear." I heard him say.

Raliza left shrugging. Half way down the corridor of my room,I hear her singing in her finely tuned voice. I couldn't hear the wordings quiet well but it sounded nice, more like those love songs. Well, I don't care.

" Honey, I'm so sorry for earlier. I understand how much you need me by your arms each day. I understand how much you've missed me and wished I was there to listen to your stories, hold you,see movies together, argue and be everything you've always loved me for. I'm sorry for being away for that long. We both agreed that I should go that far to help me concerntrate. You should know that you are my greatest distraction. Missing you had been one hell of a tragedy even before I left. Mat, I love you and there's no other apart from you. Don't make me feel stupid for going to college. I thought you loved them smart. I love you and nothing can change that".

Every word he dragged out, pulled tears to my eyes and I wondered if he went to study tearcology rather than law. He was so good with words. I wanted to run into his arms but hey I gotta act like the Martha I am. I act like nothing gets to me.Yeah. I know he got really ill with my tantrums earlier, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So I remained dumb, still pulling the droplets down my eyes. I know how cute i was looked when I wear this particular scene up.

My Greek god decided to go with the flow. He knew me too well. As a matter of necessity, there was no particular need for me to get aggressive and all bottled up, he knew how best to keep me normal. He slowly walked towards me while I was going backward, he continued with the pace until I met with the wall. He pressed me against the wall, popped his eyes out and gave me a funny stare. I had no other choice than to smile. He looked so weird though still very cute.

"Why are you so stubborn, Mat?" His breath hitting hard on my face

"Am I? I thought I had dropped that part since there was no one to put it up for." I say turning away from his funny look.