CHAPTER ONE

[THE BLACK LIST].

Elizabeth Keen and her team were after those who  killed Agnes Keen.Elizabeth Keen was determined to catch Odette,the moment  came they confronted her near the water Odette raised her hands surrendering to the team of Elizabeth Keen.

Elizabeth Keen had no sympathy for Odette and the people who took part in killing Agnes Keen,Elizabeth's daugher.

"It wasn't me agent Keen."Odette said.

she had no strength to fight,against Agent Elizabeth Keen and her team.Then Odette had sensed someone who wanted to kill her for snitching them out she feared that was the end for her at the same time Elizabeth Keen had sensed it to,Agent Elizabeth Keen has superpowers she didn't know anything about her having superpowers she had superpsed behind Odette and shield the woman from danger Restler and his team went on the persute on the guys who wanted to kill Odette.

Then Elizabeth Keen had flashback on the event took place before cornering Odette.She found out Odette was innocent,she was telling the truth why didn't I believe Odette?Elizabeth Keen questioned herself.

sometimes later at the same location where Odette and Elizabeth Keen were,Elizabeth Keen stopped shielding Odette.

Elizabeth saw tears in Odette's cute  she saw pain,she saw sorrow.Odette didn't want anyone to see her vulnerable,she wanted Elizabeth to protect her.

"Shhh,baby girl it's okay everything is gonna be alright.I've got you,you're safe with me babygirl I'm so sorry I doubted you but now we have a plan."Elizabeth told Odette as she wiped Odette's cheeks with her thumb then embraced Odette.

"Odette,princess do you want me to carry you?"Elizabeth Keen questioned the woman.

The young woman gave a shy smile and a small nod she felt safe with Elizabeth Keen.
"Alright come on little one let's get you back to your house.

You'll be safe there right now,right here with me." Elizabeth told Odette holding her close.Odette hugged Elizabeth Keen tighter than ever she knew someone would look for her but the only person she really trusted was Elizabeth Keen.

Elizabeth drove Odette back to her house while holding the princess tight in her arms.

"Baby it's okay everything is going to be just fine now let's get you inside where it's warm."Elizabeth told the young woman,as she entered the front door of the apartment.

Elizabeth Keen placed Odette on the couch and made sure her legs were covered with blankets then sat down beside Odette.

"Thank you Agent Keen" Odette thanked the woman as she rested on the couch.

Odette looked tired Elizabeth was worried about the young woman Elizabeth Keen held her hand and kissed her forehead.

"You're welcome Princess" Elizabeth Keen smiled then left for some coffee,she grabbed a mug and poured herself a cup of hot coffee.Elizabeth walked back towards the couch placing the mug down next to Odette.

"How are you feeling now?"Elizabeth asked Odette who had closed her eyes.

"Calm and good." Odette replied.

"Would you like me to make you something to eat? I can order pizza."Elizabeth told Odette who opened her eyes she seemed surprised.

"You'd really do that Agent Keen?"She wondered,she never had anyone cook for her,never even had anyone help her with anything.

"Of course Darling I would."Elizabeth smiled.

Elizabeth Keen picked  up the tv remote and switched her flat screen tv on .

"There are some channels in the remote if you're interested."Elizabeth told Odette who nodded.

Elizabeth began to flip through Netflix when she finally found kid's tv cartoon for  her baby girl Odette,Tom and Jerry.

"Here Princess choose whatever show you want I have other shows if you don't like it then we can watch that one and you can pick something else later."Elizabeth smiled.

"I think I'm alright with this one thank you."Odette replied
Odette was fascinated with the characters in the cartoon.

They both enjoyed their breakfast watching cartoons.

YEARS LATER....

Both Agent Elizabeth Keen and her daughter Odette Keen were transported to Central City home of team Flash.

"Mommy."Odette called out.

she was in her mother's arms  looking into her mother's  eyes.Feeling a little bit scared.

"Yes baby?"Elizabeth  asked her daughter.

"Where are we?"Odette asked.

"I don't know baby  I promise nothing bad will happen you'll be okay.

"Elizabeth promised holding her daughter closer to her.
A few hours later they met with a beautiful woman,dressed well,it was Caitlin Snow.

"Hi,I'm Caitlin Snow just call me Caitlin."Caitlin Snow introduced  herself and shook hands with Agent Elizabeth Keen,Elizabeth Keen was surprised by how nice the woman appeared.

"I'm Agent Elizabeth Keen,just call me Elizabeth Keen or Elizabeth this is Odette or Odette Keen my child."  Elizabeth Keen said introducing her daughter.

Caitlin Snow noticed  the way Odette looked around her as if she was suspicious.

"Odette please meet Caitlin Snow say hi." Elizabeth told Odette softly.

Odette was hesitant to take Caitlin's hand but took it anyway,she loved the woman,she desired Caitlin Snow to marry her mother to her she felt the woman as her second mother feeling safe with Elizabeth  and Caitlin.

"Hi Odette"Caitlin greeted with a sweet tone making Odette smile slightly at her kindness.
"Nice to meet you Odette.Are you excited to visit my house?"Caitlin Snow inquired.
"Yes."Odette said blushing.

YEARS AND MONTH PASSED...
After Elizabeth Keen and Caitlin Snow were friends spending time together with their daughters:Odette adopted by Elizabeth Keen; youngest in headspace,Chloe Decker;adopted by Caitlin Snow;youngest together with Odette in terms of headspace and Felicity Smoak;the oldest in terms of headspace.

Later on....

Caitlin Snow went on her one knee opening the red small box revealing a ring she took Elizabeth Keen's left hand while Elizabethan Keen was looking at what was going on.

"Elizabeth Keen,babe  you marry me?"Caitlin Snow asked in a low tone of voice.

Elizabeth Keen was speechless as Caitlin Snow took a step forward.

"Babe?"Caitlin Snow asked again taking another step.

"YES!!! YES!Yes!!! I mean yes!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!!!"Elizabeth Keen responded in an ecstatic state.

"Wow!! I love you so much and I'm so honored to be your wife.

"Caitlin Snow exclaimed in happiness with Elizabeth Keen.

"I love you too!"Elizabeth Keen replied smiling brightly.