CHAPTER THREE

The wedding came,many people were woke happy and excited because their friends are getting married.

Odette,sisters,female friends and female cousins  got dressed in dresses that their mothers had chosen for them and made their way towards where everybody was gathered.

Odette held onto her Mother's arm tightly as she and her mother entered the ceremony and everyone turned to look.

"Mom...How is mommy."Odette questioned nervously.

"She will be fine darling." Elizabeth replied squeezing her daughters hand gently in reassurance.Caitlin arrived in wedding dress escorted by Lana Lang while they smiled Elizabeth Keen was dressed in black suit,white shirt,black tie,white socks and black high heels.

Caitlin Snow took a deep breath when they were in front of their parents she smiled and gave a curtsey which caused her hair to flutter in the air.

"May I present Caitlin Snow to our parents and family."Tristan Frost announced.

"It's wonderful to see my daughter getting married."Mr. Frost said.

"Thank you Mr. Frost."Caitlin Snow replied.

"Now let us begin the ceremony."Tristan Frost announced.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union between Caitlin Snow and Elizabeth Keen."The priest announced.

The Kara Danvers braught  two rings.Elizabeth took the ring and Caitlin Snow's left hand.

"Elizabeth Keen,repeat after me.I, Elizabeth Keen, take you,Caitlin Snow-Lang-Allen-West,to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always."The priest said.

"Caitlin Snow,repeat after me.I Caitlin Snow,take you,Elizabeth Keen,to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward,for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health,to love and cherish forever."The priest said.

I, Caitlin Snow-Lang-Allen-West, take you,Elizabeth Keen,to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always."Caitlin repeated with a smile both Elizabeth Keen and Caitlin Snow kept ring on each other's finger.

Elizabeth Keen opened the veil and saw Caitlin Snow smiling.Elizabeth Keen smiled back.