Beach ~ Tony

"Why are we going to the beach Y/N?" "Cause we have a day off stupid." He grumbled but didn't argue as The Avengers piled into your car. Clint and Tash were playing paper scissors rock in the back, Bruce watching to make sure no one cheated. Steve was behind you, watching as the scenery changed outside the window, while Thor was behind Tony screaming out the window about holiday time. "Y/N, will we be getting ice-cream?" Clint asked you nicely, trying to get in your good side. "Sure Clint, we'll get ice-cream." He cheered as he won another round with rock, plus the ice-cream thing. Hands grabbed your waist as you stopped at a red light, tickling your sides. "S-Steve s-stop before I c-crash the c-car!" You choked out, laughing as tears streamed down your face. Tony glared at Steve with such fury one would have thought he was trying to murder Steve with his eyes. Steve obliged and let you go as the light turned green, and you began driving again. Tony rolled down his window to examine a sign passing by. "Ice cream in two miles." Clint cheered then groaned as Tash bet him with scissors. Two miles is actually pretty long when you're stuck in a car with 5 annoying boys and one girl with mood swings who carries guns. Fun. "Right, we're here!" Clint burst out of the car, dragging Tash with him. Everyone followed after, and soon returned laden with ice cream. You had ordered everyone to stay outside until they'd finished of course. When everyone had washed their hands to get rid of melted sugar, you continued on your road trip to the beach. An hour later all of you were relaxing and enjoying the sun. As soon as you walked out in your blue bikini, Steve, Clint, Thor and Bruce began to ogle at you without noticing. Tony grabbed a towel and forcefully wrapped you in it, sitting you on his lap when he sat down. "What was that for grumpy ass?" He just stared down at you and smiled. "You're mine, and I don't like boys ogling at what's mine." He smirked, kissing your nose lightly.