Cooking ~ Clint

"Need some help there?"

Clint was attempting to cook. And you mean 'Attempting' as in failing.

"Yes please."

The poor thing was panicking.

Within minutes you had the fire under control, smoke dissipated and water non boiling. Clint was perched on a kitchen stool, watching your magic work.

Although you had no powers, you were damn good in the kitchen. That happens when you spend 6 years learning cooking skills from the best gourmet chefs in the world.

You WERE hired to be the Avengers chef, but they took to you real quick, thinking of you as a food talented friend than a colleague.

"What is it you're trying to make?"

Clint smiled sheepishly.

"I found your French cook book and wanted to try one..."

"Which one?"

"Mill fully of poi grass and pain dead piece."

"Mille-feuille of foie gras and pain d'epice."

He just nodded.

"Right, for one its 1.9 liters of medium boiled red wine,"

"And you forgot the cognac."

"And the Madeira."

"Three pieces of star anise Clint, not seven."

"530 mills of honey."

"How'd you forget the zest and gingerbread spice??"

He knew how fussy you were in the kitchen and bit back his annoyed comments.

An hour of scolding later everyone was seated at the table enjoying your three course meal.

Yeah, you got carried away.

The fridge is always stocked with leftovers, and you're always pottering away inventing new recipes.

"I love the Entree Y/N!" You thank Steve, rolling out with the main course.

"Steamed mussels with coconut-green chilli broth and black pepper chips with smoked red pepper aioli!" Thor grinned, piling his plate high with black pepper chips.

10 minutes later and 6 groaning team members later, you handed everyone a plate of Mille-feuille of foie gras and pain d'epice.

Tash nibbled to be polite, Tony pushing his plate away.

Thor was still stuffing his face. That man had the right name! 'The almighty Thor.' Has a bloody almighty stomach too.

"Clint, like the Mille-feuille of foie gras and pain d'epice I made?"

He nodded.

"Much better than mine."

You left for the kitchen, leaving your beloved coffee beside your plate. As soon as you returned, it was gone.

"CLINT YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO GIVE ME BACK MY COFFEE BEFORE I STUFF YOU WITH CREPES SUZETTE AU BEURRE D'ORANGE!"

Laughing came from the kitchen. He was hanging from the air vent, holding your coffee mug level in the air beneath him.

"I swear to god Clint, five, four-"

He dropped down beside you, a bit of coffee sloshing to the floor.

"Sorry sorry please don't stuff me with whatever you word vomited!"

You eyed him before snatching your coffee and finishing off the creamy goodness and rinsing your mug.

Clint hovered beside you, obviously sensing you were grumpy.

"Will you forgive me?"

You shook your head, beginning to stack the dishwasher with the dirty dishes.

He stopped you from picking up a dirty plate, pulling you into a heated kiss.

"Forgive me now?"

You blushed, nodding.