Time

PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU NOT INTO LITTLE AND HEADSPACE 😒

"I want a girl" Nicki said as Beyoncé was watching tv.

"Okay" Beyoncé said eating her apple as she watch the game.

"Baby he have two weeks left till we have to go and look for a baby I want her to be perfect" Nicki  said.

"I know baby can we talk about this when the game is over we have all day, okay ma?" Beyoncé said.

"Okay but we need to go get toys" Nicki said.

"Baby please" Beyoncé said trying to focus on the game.

"You always watching this stupid ass game" Nicki said getting up from the couch to go upstairs.

"When it's over we can talk" Beyoncé said.

Nicki groaned and slam their bedroom door.

Beyoncé shook her head and continue to watch the game.

Two hours later the game was over.

"Let me go talk to this big baby" Beyoncé said getting up and going upstairs.

Beyoncé open the door to see Nicki sleeping.

Beyoncé slowly got in the king size bed with Nicki and went to sleep.

About an hour and a half later Beyoncé and Nicki both woke up.

"Can we talk now" Nicki asked.

"Yeah" Beyoncé said sitting up in the bed.

"I want a baby girl, in her head space I want her to be in the ages 1 and 2. And I'm hopping I get to breast feed" Nicki said.

"Baby you know we have to leave all the decision to our baby" Beyoncé said.

"I know but we been waiting for years to get a little and I want her to be perfect" Nicki said.

"Do I sound selfish" Nicki asked.

"Not to me because I know how bad you want your little and over time you picture what Our family would look like and how our little will be" Beyoncé said.

Nicki sigh and laid her head on Beyoncé chest.

"Yeah I just want a family already" Nicki said.

"And in two weeks we gonna go look for our perfect little" Beyoncé said.

"Can we go get toys and clothes" Nicki asked.

"Yes we can even tho baby girl closet is already filled and her play room has enough toys but whatever Momma Nicki want Momma Nicki get" Beyoncé said.

"We get beds and other furniture for her room tomorrow right?" Nicki asked as she got dressed.

"Yep, a big girl bed with safety nets on the side" Beyoncé said.

"Yep" Nicki said excited.

Beyoncé and Nicki was dressed and headed to LittleToys.

they made they way to the Toy store Nicki bouncing in her seat.

"Nicki clam down" Beyoncé said laughing as she pulled into a parking spot.

"I'm just so excited because I've been waiting to have a baby for so long" Nicki said.

Beyoncé and Nicki couldn't conceive any babies no matter how hard they tried.

They met when they were both 18 tried to have kids at 21 until 23 when they had five miscarriages. It was heartbreaking for Nicki so Beyoncé bought up adoption and Nicki was on board. At the age of 24 they started their paper work and after two years they got everything done and got approved.