Alone

"She's in her headspace you know she a mommy's girl in her headspace" Beyoncé said.

They had Normani for two months now and she was most definitely a mommy's girl in her headspace and didn't want anyone but Nicki.

"That's why I'm leaving you with her for the weekend so y'all can grow a tighter bind in her headspace so she don't freak out every time I leave" Nicki said fixing her lipstick in the mirror.

Nicki and Megan  decided to have a girls night with the mommies.

Rihanna and Beyoncé was gonna watch the girls till Nicki and Megan came back.

Lucky For Rihanna Nell was a daddy girl unless she wanted boobies.

Normani was attached to Nicki in her headspace Nicki was the only persons she ever Wanted.

That made Beyoncé feel like she wasn't doing what she was supposed to be doing as a daddy, but then out of her headspace she was under Beyoncé 25/8.

"You gonna do fine I promise" Nicki said turning around to kiss Beyoncé.

Normani was sleep for her nap and Rihanna and Megan was coming over with Nell.

Five minutes pass and they finally arrived.

"Are you ready?" Megan asked watching Nicki grab her purse.

"Yes, let's go before she hear me leave I already kissed her goodbye." Nicki said grabbing Megan hand.

"Love you daddy" Nicki said kissing Beyoncé.

"Love you too stay safe see you later" Beyoncé said kissing Nicki back.

"Make sure you watch over her Nicki she can drink, but I love you my princess come back to me" Rihanna said kissing Megan deeply.

Megan kiss back just as passionate.

"I love you too baby and I promise to control myself" Megan said.

Everyone said goodbye one more time before Nicki got in her car and drove off.

"Ani" Nell said sitting o. The kitchen table.

"She sleep, when she wake up you guys can go to the play room" Beyoncé said.

Nell clap her hands and reach for her daddy.

Rihanna pick Nell up and kissed her neck making her giggle.

They went to the living room and let Nell watch blippi.

About ten minutes later Beyoncé heard Normani crying.

As Beyoncé was getting closer she could here Normani calling for Nicki.

Beyoncé walked in the room and smiled.

"Hi baby" Beyoncé said picking Normani up.

"Mama" Normani said.

"She not here baby she went with sissy Megan" Beyoncé said.

Normani whined and put her face in Beyoncé neck.

"I know baby" Beyoncé said patting normani back.

They made it downstairs and sat in the couch with rih and Nell.

"She okay" Rihanna asked.

"Yeah just a little disappointed her mommy not her" Beyoncé said.

They sat and watched Tv till normani picked up her head looking around.

"Ne" Normani said happily crawling over to Nell.

Nell smiled happily seeing Normani.

Nell sat on her daddy lap holding onto her pillow.