Here

"Today is the day" Beyoncé said to herself in the mirror.

It was four in the morning and she couldn't sleep thinking about is she gonna be a good daddy and if they found Nicki perfect baby.

Everything was just overwhelming her.

Beyoncé started her a hot bath trying not to hyperventilate.

"A baby fuck" Beyoncé said pacing around the large bathroom.

Once the water was filled to her liking she stop it and got undress and got in.

"We finally getting a baby" Beyoncé said as her eyes got glossy.

"My baby finally getting her family" Beyoncé said smiling as tears ran down her face.

Beyoncé let out her stress out by soaking her body.

About 30 minutes into her relaxation Nicki walked in.

"Baby you okay" Nicki asked rubbing her eyes trying to get use to the bright light that was on in the bathroom.

"Get in" Beyoncé said.

Nicki strip out of her clothes in got in the now warm bath water.

"You okay baby" Nicki asked again.

"Yeah I was just getting a little overwhelmed about being a dad" Beyoncé said with a chuckle.

"Awwwn you gonna be an amazing dad she's gonna love you" Nicki said.

"I hope so" Beyoncé said closing her hands as Nicki message her scalp.

"I know so" Nicki said.

Six in the morning

Beyoncé had her hair straightened with a FENDI Ff Karligraphy Blazer and some Fendi Contrast-Stitching Skinny Jeans with Off-White x Wmns Air Jordan 4 SP 'Sail'.

Nicki hair was jet black down her back she had on a Burberry emery Check Turtleneck long sleeve T-Shirt with some brown Saint Laurent thigh-high boots and a brown cardigan and light makeup.

They finish their out fit with diamond ear rings and necklace.

"You ready" Beyoncé asked stepping in the bathroom with Nicki.

"Yes" Nicki said.

"You look fucking sexy" Beyoncé said kissing Nicki neck.

"You too" Nicki said turning around.

"Let's go get our baby" Beyoncé said.

Beyoncé open the door to her All black Range Rover.

They drove 25 minutes outta town to the Little Adoption Center.

"We here" Nicki said excited.

Beyoncé smiled and got out the car and went to the other side to let Nicki out.

"Let begin our family" Beyoncé taking Nicki hand leading them into the Little Adoption Center.

Beyoncé and Nicki walked in hand in hand.

"Come on ladies follow me" The lady at the desk said she knew exactly who they were.

"Beyoncé and Onika right?" The lady asked.

"Yes" Beyoncé said.

"Okay right this way" the lady said taking them to a room.

"Ms.Hall that's are the knowles they came to pick out there little" The lady said.

"Oh yes I know have a seat please" Ms.Hall said.

"We have three beautiful littles that came in today and I wanted you two to see them first" Ms.Hall said.