Alpha (MorganUhl's OC)

Hey everyone. Today, I am going to review to you my other OC that MorganUhl and I have been planning so far for the upcoming war against Salem and Thanos (A/N: I'm making this short as you already knew which volumes and movies I'm talking about.). So, without further ado, let's get this started by introducing to you, MorganUhl's other OC which goes by the name of Alpha.

Looks:

(A/N: Alpha's Looks

(A/N: Alpha's Looks.)

-Personal Information-

Name: Alpha

Emblem: 

(A/N: Alpha's Emblem

(A/N: Alpha's Emblem.)

Age: 990

Gender: Female

Family: The other Mk. 99 Androids (Relation: Sisters)

Favourite colour: Purple, Black

Eye colour: Red

Hair Colour: Periwinkle

Occupation: Defender of Haven hold (Similar to Penny, somehow gained self-Awareness (Aka, Singularity)), Huntress

Likes: Lili (Alt. Knight)

Dislikes: Anyone fighting Lili

Speed: 10/10 (A/N: Because of the Jets.)

Strength: 10/10 (A/N: Because she's an Android like Penny.)

Leadership Skills: 0/10 (A/N: She's Shy when it comes to leading.)

Outfit: (A/N: Her Outfit is shown above at Looks: section above.)

Height: Same as Penny

Weight: Same as Penny

Race: Android

Now that her appearance and personal infromation has been stated, let us go through her weapons and accessories

Weapons and Accessories:

Weapons:

(A/N: Alpha's Weapon

(A/N: Alpha's Weapon.)

Accessories:

A Badge with her Emblem

Now that her weapons and her accessories have been stated, let us go through her aura and semblance

Aura and Semblance/s:

Aura: None (A/N: No Aura yet but she does have a Shield that is similar to her aura.)

Semblance Name/s:

1. None

Ability - None

Trivia: Alpha is based off The Guardians Tales Android MK. 99, and she was the first MK. 99 Android to be produced.

Welp, that's all for now for MorganUhl's other OC, Alpha. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you guys want to join me in my epic quest against Salem and Thanos, it will awesome to have more people as OCs. As after all, the More the Merrier.

So, since this is MorganUhl's other OC, do give him tons of love and support on Wattpad as it will be appreciated. Well, that's all for now. So, be nice, be happy, stay frosty, stay brave, POUND IT, KNOCK IT!! Aaaaaaaaaaand SEE YA!!!!!