Marvick Knight (Yooogun343's OC)

Hey everyone. Today, I am going to review to you my OC that Yooogun343 and I have been planning so far for the upcoming war against Salem and Thanos (A/N: I'm making this short as you already knew which volumes and movies I'm talking about.). So, without further ado, let's get this started by introducing to you, Yooogun343's other OC which goes by the name of Marvick Knight, Codename: Monarch.

Looks:

(A/N: Marvick's Looks (The ace of spades at the top left corner)

(A/N: Marvick's Looks (The ace of spades at the top left corner).)

-Personal Information-

Name: Marvick Knight

Codename: Monarch

Pilot Name: Hitman 1

Emblem:

(A/N: Marvick's Emblem

(A/N: Marvick's Emblem.)

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Family: The Knight Family, Robin Knight (Tomboy Wife)

Favourite colour: Cool Colours

Eye colour: Green (Mother's eyes)

Hair Colour: Black (Mother's hair)

Occupation: Sicario mercs (Former), Long Range Strategic Strike Group leader of Hitman Team (Current)

Likes: Soda, His wife, The thrill of Battle

Dislikes: Too much Orange (his former job), Mihaly (He is that Protective of his little brother)

Speed: Same as Trigger

Strength: Same as Trigger

Leadership Skills: Same as Trigger

Outfit: Same Special Rig Combat suit like Trigger's Rig Suit

Height: Same as Jaune

Weight: Same as Trigger

Race: Human

Now that his appearance and personal information has been stated, let us go through his weapons and accessories.

Weapons and Accessories:

Weapons:

Standard missle

Medium Gunpod

Unguided Bomb - Large

Rig Gun

Accessories:

Specialized Rig Helmet target unit

Vehicle:

(A/N: Marvick's Jet

(A/N: Marvick's Jet.)

So, now that his weapons and his accessories have been stated, let us go through his aura and semblance.

Aura and Semblance:

Aura: Black

Semblance Name:

1. No Blood

Ability: Like his father and brother, he is able to resist up to 20 G-Force before getting his Aura drained.

Trivia: Being the youngest of the Knights 5th Generation of Rig Pilots, he was able to choose his destiny. He took some Mercenary Jobs under sicario before the Event called Calamity. Now he works with his brother with the Long Range Strategic Strike Group.

Welp, that's all for now for Yooogun343's other OC, Marvick Knight, Codename: Monarch. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you guys want to join me in my epic quest against Salem and Thanos, it will awesome to have more people as OCs. As after all, the More the Merrier.

So, since this is Yooogun343's other OC, do give him tons of love and support on Wattpad as it will be appreciated. Well, that's all for now. So, be nice, be happy, stay frosty, stay brave, POUND IT, KNOCK IT!! Aaaaaaaaaaand SEE YA!!!!!