Nio Katsuragi (Barry_Allen_Snow's OC)

Hey everyone. Today, I am going to review to you my other OC that Barry_Allen_Snow and I have been planning so far for the upcoming war against Salem and Thanos (A/N: I'm making this short as you already knew which volumes and movies I'm talking about.) and go against us ( XD XD XD ). So, without further ado, let's get this started by introducing to you, Barry_Allen_Snow's other OC which goes by the name of Nio Katsuragi.

Looks:

(A/N: Nio Katsuragi

(A/N: Nio Katsuragi. (Evil Version))

-Personal Information-

Name: Nio Katsuragi

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Family: Unknown

Favourite Colour: Purple

Eye Colour: Red

Hair Colour: Naturally Brown but dyed completely purple

Occupation: Member of the Bad End Precure, Kamen rider Dark Kabuto

Likes: fighting, protecting his friends (the bad end), Bad end, his friends, destruction, and the "Graceful and Beautiful" Bad End Sunny/Akane Yoru 

Dislikes: The good Nio, precure, goody toe shoes, cleanliness, people trying to be kind 

Speed: 10/10 

Strength: 8/10 

Leadership skills: 7.5/10 

Outfit: dark blue shirt, purple jacket, same gloves as the good nio, combat boots, black jeans (A/N: His outfit is as similar as the good Nio but, the colour scheme is dark... very dark.)

Height: 5'6 ft

Weight: 130 lbs

Race: human 

Form/s:

(A/N: Kamen Rider Dark kabuto

(A/N: Kamen Rider Dark kabuto.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto - Hyper Form (Colour Scheme will be as similar as Dark kabuto)

(A/N: Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto - Hyper Form (Colour Scheme will be as similar as Dark kabuto).)

Now that his appearance and personal infromation has been stated, let us go through his weapons and accessories.

Weapons and Accessories:

Weapons:

Kunai Gun (Gun and Dagger modes)

Perfect Zector

Gatack Double Vulcan

Sasword Yavier

(A/N: They are the same as the good Nio but they're darker versions.)

Accessories:

Kabuto Beetle Necklace.

Three watches (A/N: Can be the same watches or different if you want.) (Each watch on a different time.)

Now that his weapons and his accessories have been stated, let us go through his aura and semblance.

Aura and Semblance:

Aura: Menacing Purple

Semblance name:

1. Specter

Ability - Specter allows the user to take control of somebody else for short periods of time. The way this is activated is by passing through them. Specter is also called the darker version of the good Nio's semblance.

Trivia: Dark Nio (as I'll call him), was the one that gave the idea to create a portal to carry off the good Nio. But of course, wanting to take on his rival, he followed him. But, by doing so, it hurt The Dark Akane and caused her to chase after him. The rest of the bad end followed, not wanting to be separated and wanting to be apart of it. But, when they all got to Remnant, they were split apart. The Bad End ending up at Atlas, The good Nio at destroyed Beacon, and Dark Nio at Salem's dimension. Unlike the good Nio and Akane, dark Nio and Akane are already married, being not only the mirrored versions of their adversaries but aldo older versions.

Welp, that's all for now for Barry_Allen_Snow's other OC, Nio Katsuragi. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you guys want to join me in my epic quest against Salem and Thanos, it will awesome to have more people as OCs. As after all, the More the Merrier.

So, since this is Barry_Allen_Snow's OC, do give him tonnes of love and support on Wattpad as it will be appreciated. Well, that's all for now. So, be nice, be happy, stay frosty, stay brave, POUND IT, KNOCK IT!! Aaaaaaaaaaand SEE YA!!!!!