Maddy Perez

Requested by @-iheartkatebishop
pronouns: she/her

"I told you we should've followed a recipe, babe." Maddy said as her and y/n looked down at the bowl of what was far too runny to be cake batter.

"It's cake. It's like the most basic thing to bake." y/n said. "It can't possibly be that hard."

"Apparently it is for you." Maddy teased her. y/n playfully stuck her tongue out at Maddy who stuck hers out back. y/n scoffed, and dipped two fingers into the messed up batter before smearing it across Maddy's face.

"Oh no, you did not." Maddy gasped. y/n chuckled, but stopped when Maddy took a handful of batter, and wiped her hand over y/n's entire face. "There." Maddy said with a smirk.

y/n stood frozen with a look of defeat, but suddenly caught Maddy off guard when she quickly grabbed an egg, and smashed on top of Maddy's hair. The egg dropped down her head. Maddy stared at y/n for a moment before they both started grabbing ingredients, and throwing them at each other.

"Okay, okay." Maddy said after a while. "I surrender." She said holding her hands up.

The two stood in the kitchen both covered in batter, flour, and eggs. The floor was covered in ingredients.

"We should probably clean this up before your mom gets home." Maddy said.

"Yeah, probably." y/n nodded agreeing.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

y/n sat on her bed with Maddy sat between her legs. y/n gently brushed through Maddy's long hair. The two had just taken a shower after they cleaned up the mess they made in the kitchen.

"Maybe we should just go buy a cake from the store." Maddy said.

"Yeah, that would probably be best." y/n chuckled. She placed the brush down on her nightstand, and leaned over Maddy's shoulder placed a quick kiss to her cheek. "Here, put this on its cold outside." She handed Maddy one of her hoodies.

Maddy slipped on the hoodie before grabbing her shoes along with y/n, and then they headed outside to y/n's car to go to the store.

I absolutely love Maddy and Alexa. My entire account was Maddy/Alexa themed when I first made it. My user is still currently Alexa themed lmao.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜