Rue Bennett

Requested by cmarvelparker
pronouns: she/her

Rue and y/n sat in two lawn chairs outside at the party. Rue took a hit from the blunt before passing it over to y/n. y/n brought the blunt to her lips, and looked around. No one was around them. It was just her and Rue. She exhaled the smoke looking over at Rue who was staring up at the night sky.

"Hey, Rue?" y/n said grabbing her attention.

Rue slowly turned her jean to the side as she leaned it back against the chair. She rose her eyebrows as an indication for y/n to continue.

"Can I admit something to you?" y/n asked.

"Yeah, sure." Rue said slurring her words a little.

"I've kinda had a crush on you." y/n said looking down at the blunt. "For a while now."

It was quiet after she said that. y/n felt her whole body tense. Fuck. She shouldn't have said anything. She looked back up at Rue who was staring at her. She was about to say something when Rue slowly started leaning closer to her. y/n moved with Rue, and met her in the middle. The two attached their lips together. y/n reached her hand up, and cupped Rue's cheek. She slowly slipped her tongue passed Rue's lips. Rue deepened the kiss, but they were interrupted by the sound of someone approaching them.

They broke apart, and looked in front of them. There stood someone neither had seen in a while. Jules Vaughn.

Rue and Jules stared straight into each other's eyes. y/n watched Rue focus all of her attention on the blonde.

"Jules." Rue said standing up from her seat.

Jules turned around, and hurried away. Rue immediately followed after her leaving y/n alone.

"Wow." y/n breathed out. She shook her head in disbelief. She just left like that.

Rue's been pissing me off, and I know the whole point of the show is to show all the bad of drug abuse, but fuck i'm so annoyed with her rn 😭

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜