Cassie Howard

Requested by @abbeyXkp
pronouns: she/her

y/n stood by the front of the Howard house along with Suze, Leslie, Kat, Maddy, and Lexi waiting for Rue to come back from the bathroom. When she finally came back, she saw everyone standing their, and dropped to floor with a groan.

"Will this ever fucking end?" Rue slid down the wall.

"This can't make you feel good, Rue. Living like this." Leslie said. "Lying to the people you love, being mean to the people you love. This can't make you feel good about yourself."

"I don't care." Rue shook her head. "Just fucking leave me alone, please."

"I know you're in pain." Leslie said walking to her daughter.

"You have no fucking idea, mom." Rue rolled her eyes.

Cassie walked into the room with a confused look. y/n nodded over to the stairs where Leslie and Rue were.

"I can't get clean. I can't do that shit forever." Rue said holding her stomach in pain.

"You don't have to." Cassie spoke up. Everyone looked at her confused. "Just take it one day at a time." Cassie smiled looking around the room.

Everyone gave her a slow awkward nod. y/n glanced at Kat who was giving her a 'what the fuck' look, and she just shrugged.

"Hey, Cass?" Rue said. "I have a quick question for you."

"What?" Cassie asked tilting her head at her.

"How long have you been fucking Nate Jacobs?" Rue asked.

The room went silent. Maddy and y/n turned to each other both with equally pissed off, and hurt looks. They had had their suspicions, but they didn't wanna believe it. They weren't surprised Nate would do something like this, but Cassie?

"What, what are talking about?" Cassie asked while letting out nervous laughs.

"How long have you been fucking Nate?" Rue repeated.

"I'm not." Cassie defended.

"What are you talking about?" y/n asked Rue.

"Well, I just, I saw her get into his truck and kiss him, and drive off." Rue said. "That was like, what, like a month ago."

"I-" Cassie stood there trying to come up with something to say. She turned to Maddy, and y/n looking at them with nervousness. Tears started to fall down her face.

"Are you kidding me?" Maddy said.

"Cass, that's like really bad." Kat said.

"You're fucking Nate? Are you kidding me?" Maddy said growing more and more pissed off.

"Can we just table this conversation?" Suze said.

"No!" Both y/n and Maddy said. y/n walked up to Cassie staring into her red eyes. She took a deep breath.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" y/n spat. "You're cheating on me? With your best friends piece of shit ex?" y/n glared at her.

"y/n, i, i-" Cassie stuttered. She couldn't get a word out.

"Why the fuck would you do this?" Maddy yelled walking up next to them. "Why the fuck are you fucking Nate?"

Cassie looked between the both of them frantically trying to find words to say, but nothing came out.

"You know what, fuck this." y/n scoffed. "I can't even fucking look at you." She turned around, and moved passed Suze opening the front door.

"y/n, please." Cassie cried.

"Fuck you, Cassie Howard." She said before slamming the door shut. She stormed all the way to her car, and sped away. She never wanted to even hear Cassie Howard's name again. She was done with her.

i'm so glad i waited to write this because after the last episode this is perfect. lmao. but still more cassie imagines for now, i apologize.

i hope you enjoyed this. don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜